Full-Time IT Project Manager – Thadiq
The Software Project Manager is in charge of project management. Coordination and completion of projects on schedule, within budget, and within scope are among the tasks of the Software Project Manager. Supervise all facets of projects. Establish timelines, delegate duties, and track and report the progress of the project. Prepare status reports for higher management on the progress of the project. The selected applicant will collaborate directly with customers to ensure deliverables adhere to the scope and budget established. He or she will collaborate with other departments to ensure that all components of each project are compatible, and will acquire additional expertise as necessary to meet client demands.
Job Title : IT Project Manager
Location : Thadiq, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 45.23 per hour.
Company : Iris Software Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Everything from the scope management to the requirements management to the task breakdown and timetable management to the priority and dependency management and the assignment of roles is carefully considered, documented, and implemented throughout the project lifecycle.
- The project manager is in charge of keeping track of and staying on top of the project’s budget and other financial aspects. Everything from project scheduling to resource planning to financial management is within the purview of the project manager.
- Contributes to the project’s success by providing the team and stakeholders with subject matter expertise and knowledge management, and by delivering high-quality products on schedule.
- Process improvement approaches such as lean manufacturing, storage, and distribution should be utilized to project efforts where they are necessary and feasible.
- Ensure the quality of all project deliverables, including design papers, test plans, training materials, and operations documents, by monitoring their development.
- Ensure that cross-functional project teams perform their allocated responsibilities on schedule and within budget. Keep track of how effectively your project’s execution plan is performing in respect to the project’s overall deliverables.
- Analyzes and minimizes project risks by conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis of risks and trigger events, planning risk response, building contingency plans, predicting dependencies influenced by existing project changes, and recommending strategies to mitigate future risks to the management.
- Charged for making sure strategies are implemented in order to fulfill the demands of customers and to improve the abilities of lower-level project managers.
- shows the business goals and objectives of the project, as well as functional knowledge feedback for deliverables that the team is working on. It also suggests or asks for resources that fit the project’s needs.
- Disciplined project management training for all levels of an organization, including technical teams and project managers.
- capacity to convert its demands into comprehensive technical, functional, and operational assessments
- have six years of expertise applying project lifecycle methodologies in different roles (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, process management, organizational change).
- Develop and expand a strong team to support and sustain profitable growth while also offering opportunities for our team members’ personal and professional development.
- A thorough understanding of the project development life cycle, as well as the capacity to organize and prioritize several complicated projects, is required.
- the ability to communicate effectively, as well as the ability to use Excel and PowerPoint, is essential.