19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Janitorial Night Supervisor – Al Hinakiyah
This position is responsible for professional vocational rehabilitation supervisory work of medium difficulty in overseeing a moderate-sized workforce, as well as associated tasks.
Job Title : Janitorial Night Supervisor
Location : Al Hinakiyah, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 32.35 per hour.
Company : Brosnan Risk Consultants
Job Type : Full-Time
- Data logging and drilling are being monitored, analyzed, and evaluated in order to detect and address complicated drill difficulty situations.
- Monitors the implementation of campaigns in their service zones and ensures that relevant requirements are reached. This includes contract campaigns, membership education drives, member mobilization activities, leadership recruitment and development, and political activity.
- Work may involve processing and presenting complaints, staffing local and statewide union management communication committee meetings, and serving as lead negotiator in master agreement talks. Work may be performed individually or in a mentoring position.
- By developing a membership structure and participating in workplace organizing activities, the Council assists employees in accomplishing their objectives.
- Makes recommendations on the most suitable educational and/or vocational support services to be provided to clients in order to close the achievement gap.
- Organizes and divides information or data acquired or collected by verbal, writing, or electronic communication into discrete components in order to assess outcomes, choose the most appropriate solution, and solve issues.
- Periodic reports, such as a weekly activity and service report, monthly service, forecasts, and vehicle mileage report, and quarterly installer bonus report, should be produced as needed.
- takes care to ensure that customers get fast and quality service, while making sure they are treated with respect.
- Grievances brought forth by union members, labor partners, and state agencies, as well as charges of staff misconduct are investigated and resolved by this office.
- As a technique of eliminating or modifying maladaptive tendencies, cognitive/behavioral therapy is provided to clients.
- good understanding of abstract as well as tangible variables and the capacity to decipher complex technical instructions presented in a mathematical or diagrammatic format is required for this position.
- Listening well and communicating clearly with customers or clients is critical when it comes to completing duties or answering common inquiries from customers or clients, regulatory agencies or other company stakeholders or the general public.
- The management and disposal of all hazardous waste products produced by SCE and contractor facilities, including transformers and other oil- or gas-filled electrical equipment.
- The capacity to lead people effectively by building strong working connections, adjusting their leadership style to a broad variety of employees, recognizing their development needs, and providing them with coaching and mentoring has been shown.
- The ability to work in the construction industry, including cabinet installation, service, order processing, delivery scheduling, and subcontractor management, is highly sought for.