Full-Time Java Lead / Architect – Dammam
In this role, you’ll work closely with engineers, product managers, and client service developers to build and maintain the company’s products. An assortment of technical skills, founded in product experience with contemporary technology stack architecture, is what we’re searching for. You should have a firm grasp on the fundamentals of designing SaaS platforms while also being well versed in data storage technologies such as NoSQL and RDBMS, as well as APIs and microservices. This position is tasked with overseeing the implementation of a cutting-edge production system. This position requires a high level of productivity, dependability, and technical leadership.
Job Title : Java Lead / Architect
Location : Dammam, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 74.56 per hour.
Company : Cognizant Technology Solutions
Job Type : Full-Time
- This kind of work includes things like deployment diagrams, data models, flow charts, threat models, sequence charts, and other diagrams of app/system architecture. It is important to keep track of all the system-level parts that could be used in the corporate application.
- You will cooperate with the internal Product and Engineering teams to develop solutions to minimize friction and boost product adoption.
- Working with Development, Product/Program Management, and Test Leadership to plan and deliver on the whole product lifecycle, ensuring that tradeoffs are assessed and deadlines are fulfilled in order to ensure high software quality and security.
- Take responsibility for the application architecture of the organization, including both third-party and homegrown applications. Some examples of management systems are those for documents, customer service, finances, and human resources.
- Adheres to all industry best practices and standards for Agile/Scrum Frameworks adopted by the Organization, including but not limited to daily stand-ups, grooming, planning, retrospectives, sprint reviews, demos, and analytics via systems (JIRA) administration to directly support Product Management and the Organization at large initiatives.
- Earning the respect and support of stakeholders, senior management, and cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- This person is responsible for guiding the architectural vision for the design of large-scale projects and systems, with a primary emphasis on scalability, reusability, and performance at scale.
- Support Sales Engineering teams through all new customer engagement stages. Deliver best practices, tutorials, blog pieces, sample code, and presentations to technical, business, and executive partners.
- You’ll collaborate with business technology partners to maximize their utilization of these technologies. Manage a team of integrators.
- During the process of acquiring new customers, stay in close contact with the sales engineering team. Develop technical, business, and executive partners’ best practices, tutorials, blog entries, sample code, and presentations.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college, or five years of relevant experience in distributed microservices architectures and software development is required.
- Technology like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), or Microsoft Azure is necessary for cloud computing. At least five years of software or cloud infrastructure.
- Technically sound software quality assurance skills. Teamwork Superior oral, written, and presentation abilities.
- Worked with multiple application layers to improve speed and construct adaptive/responsive apps. Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and computer science basics