26 May 2023
Full-Time Jr. Accounting – Tereeb
To assist expand our Finance and Accounting team, we’re seeking for a dynamic Junior Accountant. You will be in charge of vendor onboarding, AP and AR invoice processing, monthly close reconciliations, and a variety of accounting initiatives in this position. You’ll learn from and engage with senior financial and accounting staff, as well as immerse yourself in the amazing culture!
Job Title : Jr. Accounting
Location : Tereeb, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 23.63 per hour.
Company : Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited
Job Type : Full-Time
- For accurate interest calculations, as well as adherence to partnership agreements and management directions, it is necessary to maintain up-to-date intercompany schedules. is tasked for finding and documenting the correct data (e.g. terms and accounts).
- Analyze contracts to ensure that revenue reporting complies with both the contract and technical revenue recognition advice as it applies to the company’s operations.
- Assists with the daily posting of cash, including recording electronic wires and book transfers via daily cash receipts, as well as gathering all required backup (e.g. distribution calculation, supporting emails).
- Debt sections are included in the tax packages for submission to the tax department by this employee.
- Assist in the establishment and upkeep of positive client connections.
- Assist with accounting difficulties as they emerge and address concerns with a solutions-oriented mindset.
- It maintains trust and protects operations by keeping financial information hidden.
- This position ensures compliance with federal, state, and municipal financial legal obligations by researching current and future laws, ensuring regulatory adherence, and advising management on critical measures.
- Follows business rules while preparing and updating depreciation schedules and journal entries (e.g. consistent application of accounts and depreciable lives).
- Can speak and write well in English; knowledge of another language is a plus (Spanish or French preferred)
- It is necessary to have a bachelor’s or associate’s degree in accounting or finance (equivalent experience considered)
- Perform effectively under pressure, manage several priorities, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Has outstanding analytical abilities, is a natural mathematician, and pays close attention to detail. Has accounting software experience, such as Great Plains ERP systems.
- It is necessary to have one year of experience in bookkeeping or an equivalent accounting or finance job.
- MS Excel proficiency is required.