26 May 2023
Full-Time Jr. Software Architect (Remote Available) – Al Hait
Job Title : Jr. Software Architect (Remote Available)
Location : Al Hait, Hail, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 73.8 per hour.
Company : Recruitment Trends Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Flow charts, threat models, and sequence diagrams are a few examples of this kind of diagram. The corporate app’s system components should all be monitored.
- Take responsibility for the application architecture of the organization, including both third-party and homegrown applications. Some examples of management systems are those for documents, customer service, finances, and human resources.
- You’ll work with business technology partners to help them get the most out of these technologies and set up situations where everyone wins. Oversee how a team of developers builds integrations.
- Working in a matrix organization with stakeholders, senior management, and cross-functional teams to acquire the respect and support of the whole team
- Assisting Development, Product/Program Management, and Test Leadership in planning and delivering on the whole product lifecycle while ensuring tradeoffs are examined and deadlines are fulfilled in order to produce high-quality software and security
- Adheres to all industry best practices and standards for Agile/Scrum Frameworks adopted by the Organization, including but not limited to daily stand-ups, grooming, planning, retrospectives, sprint reviews, demos, and analytics via systems (JIRA) administration to directly support Product Management and the Organization at large initiatives.
- Keep in touch with the sales engineering team throughout the whole process of acquiring a new customer. Produce and provide ideas for best practices, tutorials, blog posts, sample code, and presentations that are customized to the requirements of technical, business, and executive partners.
- Maintain close contact with sales engineering throughout the acquisition of new customers. For technical, business, and executive partners, provide best practices, tutorials, blog entries, sample code, and presentations.
- Designing large-scale projects and systems employing contemporary technology stacks that emphasize on the capacity to reuse and scale, as well as the ability to execute at scale.
- You will cooperate with the internal Product and Engineering teams to create strategies to decrease friction and improve adoption of our products. You will work in a team of architects and experts to build new technology integrations and services that will assist partners work with our technologies.
- at least three years of experience working with cloud computing and/or traditional enterprise data-center technologies like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), or Microsoft Azure. at least five years of experience working in the software or technology industries with software or cloud architecture.
- A bachelor’s degree or five years of expertise in software development utilizing distributed microservices architectures is required.
- Knowledge of adaptive/responsive design principles and utilizing multiple application layers to improve performance. Data Structures, Algorithms, and Basic Computer Science
- Knowing the concepts of software quality assurance, A technical mind with a lot of detail-oriented focus, High-quality leadership and organization skills, Excellent speaking and presentation skills