19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Junior Account Manager – Al Uwayqilah
To ensure that direct marketing fundraising plans for our customers are developed, created, and implemented on schedule and under budget, the Account Director will work closely with the relationship owner and strategy team. Responsible for acting as the main point of contact for the client and all internal and external suppliers/partners throughout the entire program lifecycle, from planning to billing.
Job Title : Junior Account Manager
Location : Al Uwayqilah, Northern Borders, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 51.54 per hour.
Company : SBH Fashion
Job Type : Full-Time
- Accomplished individual sales contributor able to prospect and sell with high degree of competence into the mid-market.
- Keep important internal stakeholders (such as split partners, finance, marketing, and so on) up to date on account status, proposals, personnel changes, and so on.
- Create solution possibilities that paint a picture of what is feasible for the client.
- Target certain industries where you know you can find potential consumers, approach them, and try to close a deal.
- Cultivate, create, and manage connections with important advertising agency and client decision-makers.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Services group to think of and implement creative ideas for clients that boost sales.
- Responsible for increasing income through the sale of integrated packages across several channels such as video, social, print, digital, mobile, tablet, and event-based programs.
- Make quarterly and annual business strategies to guide revenue development and account portfolio strategy.
- To effectively transmit the Company’s message to clients, use marketing and sales collateral, graphic presentations, research reports, and sales support data.
- Maintain open lines of communication with upper management by submitting timely and accurate business projections, estimates, and paperwork, and managing all aspects of the sales communication and negotiating process.
- You have great organizational and project management skills, thanks to your ability to multitask, prioritize, manage time efficiently, and pay close attention to detail.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact confidently and effectively with people at all levels of an organization.
- a history of providing quality work on time and following up on any issues that arise.
- Outside sales experience with connected platforms is preferred.
- An emphasis on getting things done and taking responsibility for one’s actions is essential.