Full-Time Junior Accounting Associate – Riyadh
By creating and maintaining strong client connections that assure prompt invoice payment, adherence to payment conditions, and quick dispute resolution, the Junior Accountant will gain excellent customer account management skills. The Junior Accountant will also identify clients who may provide collection issues and work to reduce the quantity and size of past due amounts. In addition, the Junior Accountant will develop and maintain good working relationships with internal cross-functional business partners (e.g., Sales, Client Service, Operations, and so on) in order to assist in the prompt resolution of customer billing and payment issues.
Job Title : Junior Accounting Associate
Location : Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 23.32 per hour.
Company : Teads
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintain a problem-solving approach while dealing with accounting issues that arise.
- By analyzing current and future laws, ensuring adherence to rules, and advising management on essential decisions, this function assures compliance with federal, state, and municipal financial legal obligations.
- Prepares and updates depreciation schedules and journal entries in accordance with established corporate practices (e.g. consistent application of accounts and depreciable lives).
- Has excellent oral and written communication abilities in English; knowledge of a second language is beneficial (French or Spanish preferred)
- Determine whether your revenue reporting corresponds to both contract and technical revenue recognition recommendations by examining your contracts.
- Assists in the development of tax packages for businesses and investment organizations for submission to the tax department, including debt sections.
- The junior accountant should assist with cash posting on a regular basis, including recording electronic transfers and book transfers via daily cash receipts, as well as obtaining the necessary documentation (e.g. distribution account, supporting emails)
- Encourage and facilitate the creation and maintenance of positive working relationships with customers.
- Complies with partnership agreements and/or management guidelines by maintaining numerous intercompany schedules. Ensures relevant data is collected and recorded (e.g. terms and accounts).
- By keeping financial information secret, it fosters trust and safeguards operations.
- One year of experience in bookkeeping or a comparable accounting or finance position is required.
- Has excellent analytical skills, is a natural mathematician, and has a keen eye for detail. Has worked with accounting software such as Great Plains ERP systems.
- When things move quickly, it’s important to be able to perform well under pressure, deal with conflicting goals, and meet deadlines.
- Presentation abilities that are outstanding (Excel, other as needed)
- For this employment, you’ll need a bachelor’s or associate’s degree in finance or accounting (equivalent experience considered)