17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Junior Copywriter – Rumah
We’re looking to add a Digital Copywriter to the Content team. Planning, writing, and optimizing content for digital marketing will be your responsibility in this position. As a member of the Content team, you will collaborate with the Product and Corporate Marketing groups to assist worldwide prospects and customers in resolving complex IT and business issues.
Job Title : Junior Copywriter
Location : Rumah, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 30.96 per hour.
Company : Solomon Page
Job Type : Full-Time
- revealing the rationale behind marketing, PR, and communication endeavors, as well as the copy concepts that will get the job done.
- Work with the Web team and other departments such as Product Management and Marketing to provide content for a variety of workflow and portfolio solutions.
- Edits and revises written material to ensure it is presented in the most understandable and convincing manner possible.
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing initiatives in support of brand marketing (education, customer engagement, advertising, etc).
- the process of deciphering strategic direction and modifying the arguments of briefs in order to produce effective writing.
- Consult subject-matter specialists to make sure that specific topics are correctly covered in content production while adhering to marketing best practices.
- The process of coming up with compelling brand messaging and creating content together to create a consistent brand experience across all channels.
- Creating content for a wide range of mediums, such as the web, mobile app, email, social media, radio, blog, and direct mail.
- Coordinate with other marketing staff to ensure that all materials reflect the company’s image and values.
- Research the information you’ll need to make new or updated multimedia marketing products, as well as any related policy, process, and form paperwork.
- Equipped to network, persuade, and work effectively with coworkers in different locations.
- Capability to set priorities and oversee the completion of multiple projects simultaneously requires excellent organizational skills.
- Exceptional skill in writing for both paid and organic channels of promotion.
- having written technical marketing copy for 1-3 years or more.
- three years’ minimum work experience in copywriting, with an emphasis on multichannel projects.