19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Junior Graphic Designer – Harub
Feeling prepared to advance in your Graphic Design profession? A junior graphic designer is needed by a corporation, and they are willing to pay well for their services. Prior work experience at an agency is required for this position. Working together with a group to design creative assets for deliverables will be your primary duty.
Job Title : Junior Graphic Designer
Location : Harub, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 23.66 per hour.
Company : Connective Strategies Incorporated
Job Type : Full-Time
- assist in the development of visually striking marketing materials that present our products and services to the public and our business partners in a fresh light.
- get acquainted with the logos, colors, fonts, and other elements that make up the brand identity of our joint venture partners.
- Follow the established brand rules and styles while creating digital and print materials for our website and social media channels.
- maintains control over time and money constraints, and correctly estimates the amount of time needed to complete the task.
- obtains necessary information and resources from the right individuals.
- Gets the okay to move on with concepts from senior graphic designers and the VP of marketing.
- Keeps abreast of developments in related fields, such as marketing and design, to maintain expertise.
- Develops ideas for projects by sketching up a rough layout of art and copy in terms of arrangement, size, type size and style, and associated aesthetic ideals in light of the medium requirements. Makes modifications to layouts and text per feedback from key players.
- use premade PowerPoint templates to create visually appealing and easily understood presentations for our sales team.
- Works well as part of a collaborative team as well as directly with the Senior Graphic Designer, the Vice President of Marketing, and outside agencies (when necessary).
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication and teamwork skills.
- A high attention to design detail, with an interest in usability and user experience.
- Comfortable using an Adobe InDesign and Illustrator workflow for print projects.
- responsiveness and originality to varied contexts and needs.
- WordPress, Squarespace, Microsoft PowerPoint, and 3D (Blender or other) experience are all advantages.