26 May 2023
Full-Time Junior Technical Program Manager – Hail
It is expected that you would have a demonstrated track record of managing medium to large-scale projects as a Technical Project Manager. You must be able to adapt to a fast-paced, entrepreneurial workplace. It’s not a problem for you to deal with unclear situations since you have no conflicting objectives. You’re able to successfully and plainly interact with others in the company. For the first time ever, the Company’s internal teams will be able to benefit from your contributions to cutting-edge products and services.
Job Title : Junior Technical Program Manager
Location : Hail, Hail, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 66.45 per hour.
Company : Capgemini
Job Type : Full-Time
- in-person and in-meeting communication skills; capacity to convey processes, tool requirements, business requirements, and specifications effectively; ability to communicate successfully in paperwork
- To effectively define, document, and scope projects and initiatives, develop a good working relationship with the project owners. This will allow you to get business goals and needs.
- In order to complete projects locally, project management approaches are used. Study up on the most efficient strategies to satisfy the time and budget requirements of your customers while still producing high-quality products.
- Training sessions should be established and carried out to ensure that the team solution is adopted on the job site at a high rate.
- Guarantees that all goals and requirements are met by assisting in the coordination of technical and non-technical departments.
- Make sure that regular meetings including planning, daily updates, customer reviews, and retrospectives are conducted and go well.
- Product Support entails getting in-depth understanding of the solutions supplied by the larger team as well as working with clients on-site to ensure that they are maximizing the potential of the tool available. In addition, offer first line technical assistance for problems and change requests, escalating issues and requests as needed.
- Analyze and identify relevant indications, as well as gather data on a regular basis. You are able to construct KPIs to analyze the overall quality of the project’s operations because of your analytical skills. Large datasets are exposed to statistical analysis in order to uncover trends, determine underlying causes, and execute policy changes across a broad variety of groups of individuals.
- Ensures that the technological solution meets the demands of the company by incorporating knowledge of the product vision and functionality into development activities.
- In order to ensure that systems are effectively maintained and that new users may be quickly integrated, maintaining current documentation
- Capable of managing several different projects at the same time. Excellent skills in communication, decision-making, presentation, interpersonal interactions, and organizing. Quickly and effectively able to address problems.
- outstanding networking skills and a thorough grasp of the network requirements for voice and video implementation.
- A strong sense of urgency and initiative is conveyed by the completion of tasks, the improvement of current work methods, and the assistance provided to others when necessary..
- A minimum of five years of Agile Project Management experience, ideally in a software or mixed software/hardware context, is required in order to be considered.
- Exceptional capacity to communicate effectively and respectfully at all levels of the organization using written and verbal means, with the ability to adapt to varied cultural contexts.