Full-Time Junior Video Producer Magazines Ed Solutions,, Inc – Farasan
In order to create entertaining and informative videos about the economy and financial markets for YouTube, we need to hire a Video Producer. Videos will include a wide variety of formats, from in-depth interviews and explanations to reports from the field. If you want to make videos that are engaging from concept to delivery, you need to be skilled at idea generation, scripting, video editing, and creating visuals. You need to be comfortable directing and recording topics from afar, as well as dealing with and nurturing on-air talent. The Video Producer is in charge of making entertaining and educational videos on the markets and the economy. The ideal candidate will have worked professionally making videos in a native YouTube style, will have shown great producing and editing skills, will have demonstrated experience making graphics, will have managed studio and field shoots, and will have developed talent.
Job Title : Junior Video Producer Magazines Ed Solutions,, Inc
Location : Farasan, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 20.06 per hour.
Company : Slate Studios
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ensure that video enhances the university’s image and conforms to our brand message.
- Produce a finished video or audio project from scratch in accordance with the given schedule, including the generation of all necessary concepts, plans, shoots, and edits.
- Put your movies up on video-sharing sites like Vimeo and YouTube. Monitoring viewership and analytics might help you expand your reach and save time.
- Follow the most recent market trends and software/video hardware innovations.
- Bring the final product’s audio and video quality up to our standards.
- As needed, operate a variety of video equipment, including cameras, microphones, teleprompters, and other devices.
- Serve as the production’s director, overseeing everything from camera work and lighting to talent selection and sound mixing.
- assist in the development of our social media promotion strategy and regularly contribute videos and other content to our accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Projects may on occasion require people with photographic experience to put their skills to use.
- Ensure that both audio and visual information are protected by copyright. As needed, collaborate with third parties to obtain licenses.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in video production; portfolio demonstrating completion of multiple projects of a high standard.
- High-quality graphics were created using Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Experience and expertise with audio and lighting equipment; shown proficiency with video editing software (we’re currently utilizing Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premier).
- Preferably, you have experience with media capture/import, raw media organization, editing video and audio files, media management, and project material archiving.
- Experience with various camera settings, such as the Sony FS7 and A7S, as well as remote filming using zoom, skype, etc.