17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Key Account Manager – Al Sulaimi
As such, we need an Advertising Account Manager to join our team and work to monetize traffic through both internal and external channels. We’re looking for someone who can help us connect the right media with the best prospects and has a track record of success in managing advertisers.
Job Title : Key Account Manager
Location : Al Sulaimi, Hail, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 29.79 per hour.
Company : StackAdapt
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ensure Company has the highest pricing and most competitive campaigns to provide both internal and external traffic channels the highest ROI.
- trusting in your expertise as you bring on bigger and more difficult clients who are dealing with greater market challenges.
- the capacity to steer partnerships across numerous traffic sources, including Email, Social, Native, Listicles, Paid Search Marketing, and more while offering answers to the challenging issues they face.
- Assist the company’s management team in acquiring new, high-profile advertising clients, and do some light business development and sales work.
- The client’s expectations can be managed by explaining how long their requested improvements would take and how much money they’ll cost. Controlling the way a program is carried out, delivered, and implemented.
- As you advise these advertisers and collaborate with various divisions inside the business, make use of analytics and technology to monitor the efficacy of your campaigns.
- the leadership team’s other goals and quarterly revenue milestones, which you must meet and beyond.
- Assist with the management of current advertiser partnerships by quickly building personal relationships with our clients and assessing opportunities to build revenue.
- Represent Company online and in person in order to establish and manage business partnerships.
- growing platform adoption among your clientele by pushing the use of our unique advertising technology, Companion.
- Working knowledge of Adobe’s creative software is a plus. Competent at using all of Microsoft’s productivity tools.
- Having a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in marketing, communications, business, or a related field.
- Involvement in directing digital marketing campaigns for at least a year, with evidence of success in digital strategy and paid advertising for online retail.
- Experienced in compiling, documenting and communicating client requirements to internal stakeholders.
- Ad management and campaign execution experience with Amazon, Google, or a similar platform is necessary.