17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Keyholder – Qaryat Al Ulya
Successful Key Holders will place a premium on guest service, product development, and visual presentation. As a member of the leadership team, the Key Holder must be an adept problem solver with an entrepreneurial attitude. As a member of the team, they will teach and manage a group of Team Members that are driven to create an exceptional guest experience in order to increase sales. Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays, to meet the business’s demands.
Job Title : Keyholder
Location : Qaryat Al Ulya, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 15.58 per hour.
Company : THE PAPER STORE
Job Type : Full-Time
- Reconciling product invoices with products received, delivered, or transferred, as necessary, for accurate inventory, with all relevant receiving, shipping, and transfer paperwork.
- Empowering, encouraging, and compelling consumers to return to the shop often for more.
- As required, appropriately completes all shop opening and closing processes. Assists with the sales floor, stock room, and outside retail area’s daily upkeep, orderliness, and cleanliness.
- Outbound sales calls for store managers. Assure timely, polite, and efficient response to all pages and calls.
- Client complaints are handled in a timely manner, and customers’ problems are addressed. Adheres to company policies and procedures, as well as the most recent POS system changes.
- Do this at the same time as you help other people reach their daily sales and productivity goals.
- Directly support your management team by completing your tasks with great care and speed.
- Maintain regular store maintenance, follow loss prevention standards, process receipts quickly, keep shelves stocked, and price things correctly.
- Among the duties of this role include making purchases on behalf of the company, processing cash or credit payments, counting money, and providing customer care.
- Maintains an understanding of customer and business needs in order to enhance service levels while minimizing security risks; maintains current on payment and exchange laws, as well as security requirements.
- To be considered for this job, you must have at least three years of retail or customer service experience and a commitment to delivering superior customer service and sales.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues, departments, and the general public are all a component of the job description.
- Possesses the ability to mount a ladder, carry up to 40 pounds (fixture components and merchandise boxes), and stand/walk continuously.
- In addition to strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word), candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Flexibility in scheduling (holidays, weekends, and locales) based on the demands of the organization.