Full-Time Kitchen Manager – Hiring Now – Jeddah
The Kitchen Manager is in charge of overseeing all aspects of the kitchen’s operations and making certain that they are on track to reach both operational and financial targets. Motivating their workforce, reducing food prices, and maintaining excellent product standards will be a daily priority. They actively plan, manage, and teach their colleagues so that they may meet specified targets in sales and costs, employee retention, customer service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness, and sanitary standards. Success in this position is based on the following key areas: working to achieve the highest level of team performance with respect to customer service and experience, increased sales and profitability, effective cost controls, and hiring, development, training, and retention of all coworkers in accordance with all company guidelines, policies, and procedures.
Job Title : Kitchen Manager – Hiring Now
Location : Jeddah, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 17.81 per hour.
Company : Topgolf
Job Type : Full-Time
- Oversee the creation, instruction, implementation, and evaluation of culinary performance standards.
- To joyfully represent the brand and company values, consistently show respect, decency, and compassion to both internal and external visitors.
- Working in close coordination with other members of the restaurant’s management team, including the General Manager, to implement and track the restaurant’s financial budget for kitchen operations.
- Work within established guidelines and requirements for labor, COGS, and controllable costs in order to ensure the profitability of a particular site.
- Ensure that all colleagues are adequately trained at all kitchen stations, including weekly/monthly inventory duties, the year-round and specialty food menus, the KDS system, and the rules and procedures for food preparation, cleaning, and side work responsibilities.
- Maintains a clean, functional environment in all refrigeration, storage, and work facilities in order to meet with Health Department rules.
- Everyone working at a restaurant must be able to accurately and enthusiastically describe the menu to clients.
- The Kitchen Manager is also responsible for ensuring that the kitchen is regularly cleaned, that food waste is correctly disposed of, and that the kitchen complies with all applicable sanitary regulations.
- In charge of notifying coworkers about side projects and making sure checklists and side chores are completed before coworker’s clock off. Verifies that all food is handled in a safe and sanitary manner by inspecting the facilities where it is prepared and served.
- Create shift plans for your coworkers to match a busy taproom or restaurant. Schedule labor according to expected business activity, making sure that all roles are fully manned as needed and that labor cost targets are reached. Approves or rejects requests for shift swaps and special scheduling.
- Ability to communicate with coworkers and the general public in a professional, polite, and productive manner. Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work as part of a team are required.
- Microsoft (Excel, Word) and Google Documents/Forms proficiency is necessary. Capability to manage inventories using a spreadsheet and do basic data input with a high level of accuracy. Basic financial abilities are required.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience cooking in a hospitality setting. Experience in scheduling and staffing is necessary.
- It is necessary to have graduated from high school or obtained a GED in order to apply. A culinary degree or course certification from a reputable culinary university is the ideal path to take.
- Having the capacity to manage a team, as well as being able to handle stressful conditions. The ability to operate in a fast-paced atmosphere with tight deadlines, various tasks, and constantly changing circumstances. Being able to think on your feet and adapt is crucial.