Full-Time Kitchen Manager – Marat
When it comes to running a restaurant’s kitchen, making sure it stays on track in terms of efficiency and profitability is the job of the Kitchen Manager. Every day, they’ll work to keep their staff motivated while still keeping an eye on food and labor expenditures. They actively plan, manage, and teach their colleagues so that they may meet specified targets in sales and costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness, and sanitary conditions. Success in this position is based on the following key areas: working to achieve the highest level of team performance with respect to guest service and experience, increased sales and profitability, effective cost controls, and hiring, development, training, and retention of all coworkers in accordance with all company guidelines, policies, and procedures.
Job Title : Kitchen Manager
Location : Marat, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 16.52 per hour.
Company : JF Restaurants at The Times Square EDITION
Job Type : Full-Time
- Plan your colleagues’ shifts to resemble those of a busy bar or restaurant. Predictive labor scheduling guarantees that all roles are fully occupied as needed while also meeting labor cost targets. Investigates requests for shift adjustments and special scheduling.
- It is critical that all kitchen staff members be thoroughly taught in all kitchen stations, including weekly/monthly inventory chores, the year-round and specialty food menu, the KDS system, food preparation/cleaning/side job standards, and the KDS system.
- Maintain site profitability by adhering to defined labor, COGS, and controllable cost rules and criteria.
- With the manager’s help, create, implement, and monitor kitchen performance standards.
- Respect, decency, and compassion should be shown to both internal and external guests at all times, regardless of their status.
- ensure that all employees are capable of clearly and enthusiastically conveying menu items to guests
- Assist and report to the General Manager and administrative counterparts in the development and monitoring of fiscal budgets for kitchen operations in order to maximize the kitchen’s short- and long-term profitability.
- Complies with Health Department rules by maintaining sanitary conditions for refrigeration, storage and work environments.
- Communication of side work assignments and the completion of checklists and other side work is the responsibility of this person. Preparation, serving, and storage locations are inspected to verify proper food-handling procedures.
- Additionally, the kitchen manager ensures that the kitchen is cleaned correctly on a regular basis, that food is disposed of appropriately, and that the kitchen complies with all hygienic regulations.
- Effective communication abilities that enable you to interact respectfully and effectively with your colleagues and the broader public. This employment requires interpersonal skills and a willingness to work in a team.
- Microsoft (Excel, Word) and Google Documents/Forms proficiency is necessary. Capable of tracking inventories using a spreadsheet and doing basic data input with a high level of accuracy. Must have basic financial abilities.
- Having the capacity to manage a team, as well as being able to handle stressful conditions. The ability to operate in a fast-paced atmosphere with tight deadlines, various tasks, and constantly changing circumstances. Being able to think on your feet and adapt is crucial.
- It is necessary to have at least three years of experience as a chef in the hotel sector. The ability to plan and staff a project is essential.
- A high school diploma, GED, or comparable work experience is necessary. A culinary degree or course certification from a recognized culinary college is desirable.