Full-Time Kitchen Onboarding Manager – Abha
The Kitchen Manager is in charge of the kitchen’s overall operations, ensuring that they meet operational and budgetary goals. In order to keep costs down, they must keep an eye on food and labor costs while while maintaining high standards for their products. It’s the responsibility of this position to actively plan, coordinate, and train their coworkers in order to accomplish certain sales objectives as well as cost and coworker retention goals. To be successful in this position, you must focus on achieving the highest level of team performance in terms of customer service and experience as well as boosting sales and profitability, effective cost controls, and retaining all coworkers in accordance with all company guidelines, policies, and procedures.
Job Title : Kitchen Onboarding Manager
Location : Abha, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 14.55 per hour.
Company : The Last Word
Job Type : Full-Time
- The kitchen manager also ensures that the kitchen is cleaned on a regular basis, that food is disposed of properly, and that all hygiene laws are met.
- Provide leadership and advice in the development, training, implementation, and monitoring of kitchen performance standards.
- The KDS system, regulations and procedures for food preparation/cleaning/side job needs, and the KDS system must be appropriately trained for all kitchen employees.
- Provide assistance and reporting to the General Manager and administrative counterparts in the execution and monitoring of kitchen fiscal budgets in order to achieve both short- and long-term profitability for the kitchen.
- Labor, COGS, and other controllable expenditures must be managed in accordance with established standards and criteria.
- The brand and business values should be energetically reflected in the actions of all employees, both internally and externally, on a regular basis.
- Plan the shifts of your coworkers to reflect the busyness of a pub or restaurant. Scheduling all work based on predictive models guarantees that all roles are fully occupied and that labor costs remain within budget. Examines requests for shift swaps and other modifications to regular work schedules.
- The manager ensures that all staff members are able to effectively and passionately explain menu items to customers.
- To identify, stock and date ready-to-eat foods. Also participates in food quality control Keep an eye on everything in the freezers and coolers to keep them as fresh as possible.
- In charge of notifying coworkers about side projects and making sure checklists and side chores are completed before coworker’s clock off. Verifies that all food is handled in a safe and sanitary manner by inspecting the facilities where it is prepared and served.
- Accurate communication abilities that enable you to work effectively with colleagues and the general public. A desire to cooperate with people and interpersonal skills are essential.
- A minimum of three (3) years of hospitality culinary experience is required. Experience in scheduling and staffing is necessary.
- The ability to train and manage a team and operate effectively under pressure are all must-haves. You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and a wide range of activities that regularly change. You must be able to adapt quickly and think on your feet.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and Google Docs/Forms proficiency is necessary. Ability to use a spreadsheet to manage inventories and execute basic data entry with meticulous attention to detail. Basic financial knowledge is required.
- Applicants must have at least two years of relevant work experience to be considered. In the employment process, those with a culinary degree or certification get precedence.