26 May 2023
Full-Time Lab Assistant – AlBarak
Safely analyze raw material, in-process, and completed product samples utilizing wet chemical and instrumental procedures. Expected to apply test techniques, communicate in-process batch modifications, investigate nonconforming product, and execute action plans to fix.
Job Title : Lab Assistant
Location : AlBarak, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 24.92 per hour.
Company : Emerald Health Services
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ensures that all work programs have the right safety attitudes, procedures, and housekeeping, and does work in a way that protects self, coworkers, the environment, and the safety of the community.
- Mix and evaluate various products to aid with batch changes, root-cause investigations or the assessment of new products, Analytical methodologies for raw materials, in-process materials, and final product materials should be used.
- It is important to make sure that products are delivered on time through the lab work queue, that the Lab Scope is well known, and that all key lab documents and procedures are completely understood.
- On the list of obligations, there is a chance that chromatography column packing, cycle studies, stability studies, material production, and some type of analytical aid will be added (HPLC, ELISA, SDS-PAGE).
- Sample prep, weighing, and combustion, then results Help with lab set-up, spiking, sample preparation, and analysis.
- Takes part in the assessment and presentation of outcomes in both a formal and an informal setting, as well as offering suggestions when the situation calls for it Performs analysis and reporting of data with just minimum oversight necessary
- Performs High Complexity testing only under the supervision of a technologist or with results reviewed by a Supervisor or Manager, Recognizes important, abnormal, and unsatisfactory test findings and follows up in accordance with established standards.
- Establishes competency and workstation operating requirements to aid in training and orientation of new employees, students, and residents This job oversees and maintains task supplies. Also, it uses cost-effective materials and reagents.
- Core lab duties will include making buffers, maintaining equipment, keeping the lab in general good shape, keeping track of common items, and coordinating these tasks with the other technicians.
- Maintains lab equipment in excellent working condition and does additional jobs as specified, both as part of a team and on his or her own.
- 1-2 years of experience directly related to the job, preferably in a manufacturing setting, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in chemistry or a closely related field
- Being ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in tens and hundredths of a number. Ability to do these procedures in American units of currency, weight, volume, and distance.
- Hands and arms are often needed to manipulate things, tools, or controls; to speak or hear; to taste or smell; and to reach with hands and arms. Standing, walking, and sitting are all common activities expected of the employee. To do their job, a person must routinely lift and/or move up to 25 pounds off the ground.
- either a high school diploma or a GED is sufficient proof of education. At least twelve semester units of chemistry or bacteriology are recommended, but not required Experiential training in a laboratory for one year
- The ability to read a limited number of words with two and three syllables, as well as the ability to perceive similarities and differences between series of words and between series of numbers. Capacity to print and articulate sentences that are rather straightforward.