27 May 2023
Full-Time Laboratory Administrative Assistant – Al Harajah
Responsible for analyzing raw material, in-process, and completed product samples utilizing a range of conventional wet chemical and instrumental procedures in a safe and precise manner. It is expected that you will successfully use test procedures, convey in-process batch modifications, conduct an investigation of non-conforming goods, and carry out corrective action plans.
Job Title : Laboratory Administrative Assistant
Location : Al Harajah, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 24.23 per hour.
Company : MS Optical
Job Type : Full-Time
- aid in the orientation and training of new workers, students, and residents by using defined competence and workstation operating criteria, Monitor and maintain supplies for the duties that are the responsibility of the role; utilize materials and reagents in a cost-effective manner.
- Does effectively both as a member of a team and on his or her own, maintains clean and functional laboratory equipment, and performs additional activities as specified.
- Responsibilities may grow to include things like packing chromatography columns, cycling studies, stability studies, making materials, and giving some analytical support (HPLC, ELISA, SDS-PAGE).
- Analyze product mixes for batch modifications, root cause investigations, or new product assessments. Assess the material’s quality using modern analytical procedures.
- Complete acquaintance with the Lab Scope and all accompanying lab paperwork and procedures
- Only performs tests of high complexity under the supervision of a technologist, or with the results being reviewed by a manager or supervisor. Identifies crucial, abnormal, and unsatisfactory test findings and ensures that they are followed up on in accordance with the processes that have been established.
- Core tasks for a technician include making buffers, maintaining equipment, keeping the lab in general good shape, keeping an inventory of common materials, and coordinating all of these tasks with the other technicians.
- When required, offers recommendations for improvement in the evaluation and presentation of outcomes in official or informal contexts.
- Ensures that all work programs have the right safety attitudes, procedures, and housekeeping, and does work in a way that protects self, coworkers, the environment, and the safety of the community.
- The procedure for collecting, weighing, and lighting test samples, as well as reporting on the results Participate in the laboratory’s day-to-day operations.
- Possession of the ability to read a restricted number of two and three syllable words, as well as to distinguish similarities and differences among those words and between sequences of numbers. Possession of the ability to read, write, and communicate in basic sentence structure.
- a minimum of one to two years of directly relevant work experience, particularly gained in a manufacturing setting, or an equal mix of education and experience, a degree of at least a bachelor’s from an accredited institution or university, preferably in chemistry or a discipline that is very closely linked to it.
- Multiple and division by 10’s or 100’s, including the ability to subtract two digit values. The ability to do these procedures using American money and weight, volume, and distance measurements.
- Hands are often used to touch, handle, or feel items, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; communicate or listen; and taste or smell. Typically, the employee is asked to stand, walk, and sit. The employee must lift and/or move up to 25 pounds on a daily basis.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required, as is study in chemistry or bacteriology totaling at least twelve semester units. One year of laboratory experience