27 May 2023
Part-Time Landscape Architecture – Entry-level – Adham
In this role, you will give professional experience to the department; engage in the examination of planned projects in the City, including Landscape Plans, Irrigation Plans, and specifications. You’ll be responsible for site inspections and construction administration to make sure all work is done in accordance with city codes and requirements. In addition to writing and researching landscape code updates, this role will collaborate with both internal and external divisions, and it will provide proposals for new approaches to design.
Job Title : Landscape Architecture – Entry-level
Location : Adham, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 52.56 per hour.
Company : Ardurra
Job Type : Part-Time
- Community engagement sessions, public meetings, and internal meetings for park initiatives are organized and facilitated by the park initiative coordinator, who collaborates with various government agencies, board offices, and/or other stakeholders to achieve success.
- The ability and initiative to produce innovative and aesthetically pleasing design solutions, as well as skill in creating construction documentation using AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and LandFX are required.
- A manager’s responsibilities include monitoring and organizing the work of consultants, developing performance criteria and budget projections, and performing evaluations of progress payments and other payments.
- Inspect hillside overlay sites for compliance with regulations such as disturbance fencing, landscape retention or removal, onsite grading, and preservation zones.
- Carry out and document field investigations in order to assess current circumstances, review existing reports and data, take inventory of existing landscaping and improvement projects, collect field measurements, and identify development restrictions and possibilities.
- Conduct on-site landscape inspections to confirm that the approved final landscape and irrigation plans are being implemented prior to the issue of the Certificate of Occupancy or the release of financial assurance money.
- Engineering, architectural design as well as agency professionals work together to ensure that a design is consistent with regulatory requirements, provides added benefit to a client’s projects as well as being sustainable and resilient to the weather and elements of time and change.
- When the department need assistance with construction administration and inspections, as well as field investigations to gather information for design or facility work, the landscape architect may be of great use. They also assist with ADA compliance examinations as well as facility and site condition evaluations and assessments.
- Personal, community, departmental, and public requests, comments, and recommendations for design work at County park facilities.
- Work with other departments to ensure that all final landscaping and irrigation plan assessments are in compliance with the zoning code
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of landscape architecture; drafting techniques and practices; planting and building materials, as well as their proper use in the design and execution of landscape projects
- Multitasking skills, including the ability to self-manage schedules based on project manager requirements or milestones, are a must for this position.
- Supervises the production of contract plans, specifications and estimates, bid packages and other contract documents as required for assigned construction projects.
- Using current technology, design ideas, and certain engineering principles to create landscape architecture.
- A bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture or a closely related subject from an approved institution or university is required. Experience at a public agency of at least one year is preferable, but not required. Additional work experience may be taken into account in lieu of a four-year college degree.