18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Lattice Boom or Telescopic Boom Crane Operator – Al Lith
The Crane Operator performs the following responsibilities while operating a moving or stationary crane (cab operated) to lift, move, and place loads such as machinery, equipment, goods, and solid or bulk materials. High degree of skill and expertise is necessary. It is necessary to have an NCCCO or a CIC.
Job Title : Lattice Boom or Telescopic Boom Crane Operator
Location : Al Lith, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.67 per hour.
Company : Transocean
Job Type : Full-Time
- For this job, you’ll need a rigger operation manual, chains, nylon slings, pallet lifters, magnets, vacuum lifters, posi-turner, spreader bar, softeners, tape measure, hammer, punches, pliers, crescent wrench, and paint stick marker.
- Broken or malfunctioning components are identified and reported to the supervisor by the crane operator who inspects the crane. The lifting mechanism of the crane should be cleaned and lubricated before use.
- Climbing a vertical ladder (to a height of 25 feet), inspecting the crane and cab, filling out inspection papers, operating the crane (4 hand levers, 1 foot brake), and filling steel orders are all duties that are necessary for this position.
- Understand and adhere to business, customer, and health/safety policies, as well as any other applicable requirements, such as weight and size restrictions. The applicant must be aware of these issues.
- Work with riggers and truck drivers to lift objects and other cargo using radio or visual signals and other forms of communication.
- Ability to read and understand instructions manuals, blueprint, drawings & specifications as well as calculate load weights and wire, sheaves & fitting sizes using mathematics is required.
- Adaptable to any weather conditions and capable of reporting any and all incidents in real time. As ordered by management, fulfils different obligations. Everything is required for this job.
- Through the control panel, you can keep track of activities and make modifications to the process. General preventative maintenance is performed, and all responsibilities are carried out in compliance with safety norms and regulations.
- Attach rigging to load, verify travel path, blow whistle, signal crane operator, lead load to destination, position load, unhook rigging, and return to storage rack
- When the Crane Operator duties have been finished and the workload for the principal job above has been approved, the Riggers work.
- The pre-employment screening procedure for this job necessitates a yearly medical examination to ensure that the physical health and capacity to fulfil the tasks of the position are maintained.
- Certification by the NCCCO or the CIC is necessary. The Department of Transportation has awarded you a medical card. Certification or permission from the Department of Safety, the Equipment Manager, or the Operations Manager. Municipal legislation mandates it (DC requires operators to be licensed). It is necessary to pass the practical examination.
- It is necessary to have a basic understanding of equipment maintenance.
- At 30 feet or higher and 60 feet or more in length, you must have extensive prior experience in operating cabs and bridge cranes (or anything equivalent).
- Capability to ensure that safety and housekeeping criteria are met, machine capacities are not exceeded, and tools, supplies, and equipment are properly stored and accounted for at the conclusion of each work day