17 Mar 2023
Full-Time LEAD ACCOUNTANT – Turbah
Support a collaborative environment that recognizes unique skill sets, encourages cross-functional efforts, and addresses developmental needs; be a vital source of support within the group to allow for continuous career advancement and staff development. Working in a fast-paced, demanding environment with a plethora of competing priorities
Job Title : LEAD ACCOUNTANT
Location : Turbah, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 23.79 per hour.
Company : City of San Antonio
Job Type : Full-Time
- Your salary will be measured by the number of years you have worked in this position.
- The ability to deal with difficult situations All vendor invoices are checked against purchase orders to ensure that prices, conditions, descriptions, and quantities, as well as any discounts and shipping charges, are correct.
- To obtain payment authorization from the department, you must prepare the proper papers, which must include all essential information.
- work experience in a related sector, such as bookkeeping or office administration.
- General management experience and good problem-solving abilities are required.
- Match all incoming papers for processing and prepare voucher paperwork and route approvals to the appropriate departments.
- Examine the payment schedule and schedule your payments accordingly.
- A proven track record of advancement, management, and business success is required, as is a minimum of 3–5 years of total experience, preferably in a large financial services organization with at least 2 years in public accounting.
- Accounting and finance subject area competence, as well as a full understanding of financial services accounting and reporting.
- This position calls for a bachelor’s degree.
- Interpersonal skills and a high level of honesty.
- It is possible to reconcile invoices for each vendor using the monthly statement.
- Outstanding technical knowledge of financial services industry accounting and reporting, as well as subject matter expertise in accounting and finance.
- Outstanding written and spoken communication and presenting skills.
- The candidate must review and manage the appropriate approvals in order to make the payment.