Full-Time Lead Associate Account Director – Ar Rayn
If you are an Account Director with a passion for acquiring new customers, we want to hear from you. In this position, you’ll be responsible for providing client and thought leadership throughout the entirety of the business development process, from the initial discovery of a client’s business needs and objectives to the actual execution of winning processes by leading cross-functional pitch teams. Successful candidates will have a passion for technology, a history in digital marketing, and agency service delivery experience. The ideal Account Director is a highly motivated, collaborative, and outgoing leader who is liked by clients, offers strategic advice, and can successfully lead our engagement teams.
Job Title : Lead Associate Account Director
Location : Ar Rayn, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 49.5 per hour.
Company : Spotter
Job Type : Full-Time
- Construct potential solutions that illustrate the client’s realistic options.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the sales communication and negotiating process, including providing accurate and timely business estimates, projections, and administrative documents to upper management.
- The status of accounts, proposals, staffing changes, and other relevant matters should be communicated regularly to important internal stakeholders (such as split partners, finance, marketing, etc.).
- Proven track record as a high-performing individual sales contributor with expertise in prospecting and closing deals in the middle market.
- Cultivate, create, and manage connections with important advertising agency and client decision-makers.
- Use visual presentations, research reports, sales support data, marketing and sales literature, and other tools to help customers understand the company’s message.
- Responsible for producing revenue via the selling of bundled services across mediums such as video, social media, print, digital, mobile, tablets, and live events.
- Develop quarterly and yearly plans for your company’s revenue growth and account portfolio strategy.
- Jointly create and provide cutting-edge services to clients with the Marketing Services group to enhance sales.
- Identify potential customers within the predetermined target industries, interact with them, and encourage a sale.
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities, with the capacity to multi-task, prioritize, and effectively manage time, as well as the ability to pay attention to detail to ensure accuracy of work.
- Must be results driven, and take appropriate steps to achieve goals while taking ownership of situations as needed.
- an established history of generating high-quality work on-time and with excellent follow-up and resolution of any issues that arise.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the aptitude to communicate effectively in both individual and group settings.
- Successful candidates will have two to four years of sales experience using integrated systems.