Part-Time Lead Computer Analyst – Samtah
The Computer Analyst will offer employees with advanced on-site technical help and support (CA). The Computer Analyst is in charge of providing support and maintenance to end users. This includes computer diagnostics and repairs, as well as the installation of software. For the Computer Analyst, troubleshooting and user training are two of the most important duties. The Computer Analyst’s knowledge and tight cooperation with the rest of the team will be beneficial to both departments. The Computer Analyst’s position requires a collaborative care model and divisional objectives including quality, access, inclusion, mattering, and belonging.
Job Title : Lead Computer Analyst
Location : Samtah, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 32.15 per hour.
Company : TEKsystems
Job Type : Part-Time
- Work together with the rest of the Test Organization to automate the Regression and Functional Test Cases so that the release and project goals are met.
- Automated testing should be used at every stage of the testing process, for both applications and systems. Set up a test strategy in advance.
- Utilize current standards for development and change control; connect business needs with technological solutions to achieve desired outcomes.
- Educate both internal and external audiences about a company’s or product’s performance by creating reports, graphs, dashboards, and other visual outputs using data that has been gathered and manipulated.
- Help computer users by providing automated solutions to their problems. A primary responsibility of this position is to serve as the first point of contact for any apps operating on the end-users’ computers, and to elevate if appropriate.
- charge of one or two discrete tasks, such as the creation of a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and the scheduling of development cycles.
- One of a system administrator’s responsibilities is the upkeep and upgrade of computer equipment like laptops or servers.
- Manage hardware and software licensing in the information technology sector via the creation of service request forms and correspondence with vendors as necessary.
- Set up, maintain, diagnose and repair all computer hardware, software and end-user devices under the general direction of a supervisor.
- Weekly meetings with supervisor and unit workers are held to discuss the status of current projects, help-desk requests, and other tasks that have been assigned.
- Maintains strict timekeeping and meticulous planning for getaways. When an employee isn’t in the office, the business takes care of the necessities. She’s always on time for meetings and other activities, and you can rely on that.
- By immediately seeing potential problems, gathering and evaluating data, coming up with new solutions, and taking action before they become greater difficulties, he initiates problem-solving activities.
- A person who is able to build and sustain good working relationships must have the following qualities: tact, thoughtfulness, an upbeat attitude, and a friendly demeanor. Cooperatively works with others in group contexts; actively works to settle issues.
- Think and speak clearly; communicate clearly in writing; demonstrate strong listening skills and understanding; keep others up to date on developments; choose and use the most suitable communication techniques.
- Needed skill sets include functional knowledge of how to setup and repair computer systems as well as printers, scanners, and other electronics.