19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Lead Dentist – Ash Shamli
Dentists are qualified independent practitioners who practice dentistry and provide oral healthcare and follow-up to their patients. When providing treatment and preventative services, the dentist adheres to all state and federal laws and regulations as well as state dental board recommendations. To help patients receive better care, the dentist works with a multidisciplinary team to provide integrated treatment. He or she also engages in quality improvement, peer review, and evaluation activities.
Job Title : Lead Dentist
Location : Ash Shamli, Hail, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 78.61 per hour.
Company : Eastern Shore Smile Solutions
Job Type : Full-Time
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and administer (or direct others to do) oral health care services in the best interests of the patient.
- Taking advantage of opportunities for continuing education and training to enhance your clinical skills and knowledge.
- Examines people’s teeth and oral structures using x-rays, mouth mirrors, and other diagnostic procedures and equipment to determine abnormal or irregular conditions.
- Follow all applicable dental clinic, federal, state, and municipal rules, regulations, protocols, and procedures, including those governing personnel, workplace safety, public health, and confidentiality.
- The dentist must be able to treat infections of the mouth and gums by using appropriate medical medications for the patient or using the most appropriate surgery.
- Contribute to a team-oriented and collegiate environment by collaborating with other clinical and non-clinical professionals as needed.
- Document all patient-dentist interactions in the patient’s dental record as they happen so that the record accurately reflects the nature of the encounter, the patient’s condition, and the care or treatment given. Make any appropriate written referrals and, if needed, get written approval.
- Examines people’s mouths to decide what type of restoration is needed, as well as whether dental and prosthetic equipment is required.
- Makes required recommendations for procedures that the institution is unable to fulfil.
- Auxiliary and clerical personnel are well trained and instructed in their duties. Provides feedback on the work performance of auxiliary and clerical personnel to clinic management as needed.
- A valid DEA license must be held and maintained at all times.
- Current, valid dental license (in good standing) in the state where services are provided or eligible for licensure in the state where services are delivered.
- It is necessary to have communication abilities.
- Attain and maintain a high level of clinical dentistry proficiency, with a focus on areas that add value to the dental clinic, such as pediatric dentistry, emergency dental treatment, extractions, and dental care prevention.
- The applicant should have a strong sense of leadership and a desire to learn and enhance his skills on a continuous basis.