18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Lead Dentist – Jazan
We’re searching for a dynamic and personable Dentist who appreciates working as part of a team, is committed to providing comprehensive dental care, and is motivated to enhance clinical and administrative skills.
Job Title : Lead Dentist
Location : Jazan, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 77.92 per hour.
Company : Mint Dentistry, PLLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- All patient-dentist contacts should be documented as they occur in the patient’s dental record so that the record accurately reflects the nature of the encounter, the patient’s condition, and the care or treatment provided. Make any necessary written recommendations and obtain written permission, if necessary.
- Follow all applicable federal, state, local, and dental clinic rules, regulations, protocols, and procedures governing dentistry, including those governing personnel matters, workplace safety, public health, and confidentiality.
- The dentist must be able to treat infections of the mouth and gums by using appropriate medical medications for the patient or using the most appropriate surgery.
- In the best interests of the patient, examine, diagnose, prescribe, and administer (or direct others to administer) oral health care services.
- Utilizing opportunities for continued education and training to improve your clinical skills and knowledge.
- Examines people’s teeth and oral tissues with x-rays, mouth mirrors, and other diagnostic processes and equipment in order to determine abnormal or irregular diseases.
- Makes required recommendations for procedures that the institution is unable to fulfil.
- Auxiliary and clerical employees are well-trained and knowledgeable about their jobs. Provides feedback on the job performance of auxiliary and clerical personnel to clinic management as needed.
- Contribute to a team-oriented and collegiate environment by collaborating with other clinical and non-clinical professionals as needed.
- Examines people’s mouths to see what kind of restoration is needed and whether dental and prosthetic equipment is needed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Acquire and maintain a high level of clinical dentistry knowledge, focusing on topics that are useful in a dental clinic setting, such as pediatric dentistry, emergency dental treatment, extractions, and dental care prevention.
- Current, current license to practice dentistry in the state where care is offered (in good standing) or eligibility for licensure in the state where care is provided
- The applicant should possess a strong sense of leadership as well as a desire to learn and enhance his skills on a continuous basis.
- A valid DEA license must be held and maintained at all times.