17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Lead Payroll Specialist – Al Bad’
A key responsibility of the Payroll Analyst is to ensure that the monthly payroll is processed on schedule, including all benefit and deduction actions. Analysis and processing of nonresident aliens using Glacier tax software. Assist with different payroll reconciliations and year-end tax processing and reporting; engage in software upgrades and training; back up payroll manager while he/she is away.
Job Title : Lead Payroll Specialist
Location : Al Bad’, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 32.01 per hour.
Company : Cloud Talent
Job Type : Full-Time
- When workers are relocated, promoted, demoted, or become full-time or part-time, their status changes are noted to see whether compensation plan modifications are required.
- Maintain a range of complicated and private accounting and bookkeeping records covering salary payments and deductions.
- Communicate with business users to find out and clarify their needs, then translate those needs into system functionality using best practices and making suggestions to make sure the system works as well as possible.
- Processing and editing W-2 forms according to federal and state regulations; assisting in the creation of salary and benefit cost projections for budget development and collective bargaining; maintaining accurate balances of payroll expenditures for reconciliation with the District’s budget; maintaining a detailed control sheet for each payroll period;
- Prepare and print paychecks for all District employees, including deductions for taxes, social security, unemployment insurance, and retirement. Update the employee records for the whole district for taxes, benefits, organization dues, credit unions, and other authorized deductions. Charges and other changes need to be calculated and handled.
- Respond to state and federal client requests. Fill the ADHOC reports correctly. Publish month-end, quarterly, and annual closing payroll reports; review transactions, fix errors, and make relevant remarks and/or recommendations as needed before distribution to internal/external clients (not including CSMC management).
- Bi-weekly payroll operations are coordinated by someone in this job. Ensure that each activity is completed before moving on to the next step of processing, and correct any errors.
- Monitor and audit employee data in Absence Management Plans to ensure it is accurate and compliant. Determine whether modifications are required and implement them to assure reporting/systems data compliance.
- Resolve issues and discrepancies, and provide technical information on transactions, documents, rules and procedures that are related to the inquiry.
- Contract salary, benefits An employee’s termination eforms and excess pay eforms are only two of the many HR responsibilities that need to be handled directly by HR staff members.
- A minimum of three and a half to five years of recent progressive relevant analytical and reporting experience, including the processing of garnishments, is required for a Level 2 position. It takes a minimum of five and a half years of this competence to get to level 3.
- 2-4 years of similar experience in an analytical function using Workday; specialized familiarity with any of the Workday modules listed below is strongly desired: Payroll, benefits, compensation, talent, recruitment, and learning are all aspects of human capital management.
- processing of payroll beginning with time capture and ending with the payment of final payroll taxes The ability to work with automated payroll systems is required, and familiarity with SAP would be ideal.
- Preferably, knowledge of time-reporting systems and processes. Working knowledge of negotiating unit union contracts is desirable. Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal and customer service abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business, or similar education and experience, is necessary. Most prerequisites may be accomplished via education and experience.