26 May 2023
Full-Time Lead Product Manager – Technical – Sharorah
The Technical Project Manager must have experience managing medium- to large-scale projects, as well as strong project management skills.. In today’s fast-paced, entrepreneurial workplace, you’re expected to be versatile and successful. You’re not limited by competing demands, and you’ll be able to bring clarity to chaotic circumstances. You’re able to speak effectively and clearly with your coworkers. Innovative products and services used by the company’s internal teams will be influenced by your input on their design, architecture, and execution.
Job Title : Lead Product Manager – Technical
Location : Sharorah, Najran, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 68.63 per hour.
Company : Hospital for Special Surgery
Job Type : Full-Time
- Check to see that the meetings, updates, customer surveys, and retrospectives are all running smoothly and consistently.
- Updating documentation to ensure that systems are well-supported and new users may easily be integrated into the system
- Analyze and identify relevant indications, as well as gather data on a regular basis. You are able to construct KPIs to analyze the overall quality of the project’s operations because of your analytical skills. Large datasets are exposed to statistical analysis in order to uncover trends, determine underlying causes, and execute policy changes across a broad variety of groups of individuals.
- Establish a close working connection with project owners in order to obtain business objectives and requirements in order to successfully define, document, and scope projects and initiatives.
- Contributes to the coordination of technical and non-technical divisions in order to guarantee that all goals and criteria are met.
- Integrates product vision and functionality expertise into development efforts to ensure that technological solutions meet business requirements.
- being well-versed on the solutions provided by the broader team as well as cooperating with on-site customers in order to maximize the potential of the tool offered. As a bonus, provide first-line technical help for issues and modification requests, escalating the situation as necessary.
- Communicates efficiently in person / meeting by documenting procedures, tools, business needs, and specifications.
- On-site project implementation, including the use of established project management procedures. Additionally, develop the ability to identify the most effective approaches for delivering the desired results to the consumer.
- Training sessions should be developed and delivered in order to achieve a high level of user acceptance for the team solution.
- Knowledge and experience in networking for voice and video deployment
- Able of managing large-scale initiatives. Outstanding time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, interpersonal interactions, and organizational abilities. Capable of quickly resolving issues.
- must have expertise in software implementations, implementations, or interface engineering skills. Qualified applicants must also have at least five years of Agile Project Management experience in a software or mixed-software/hardware setting
- displays the ability to react swiftly and with urgency when it comes to the accomplishment of responsibilities, the improvement of present work habits, and the assistance of others when necessary.
- Clear and effective communication at all organizational levels, both in writing and verbally, as well as the capacity to adapt to varied cultural contexts.