Full-Time Lead Project – Program Manager – Marat
The IT Program Manager will oversee and manage the technical direction of several Pharmacy Benefit Manager migrations across the Company’s health plan clients. These projects/programs will be carried out in partnership with project team members and stakeholders, with the goal of ensuring process integration, coordination, scheduling, and consistency. The IT Program Manager is in charge of assessing and suggesting future state PBM infrastructure based on client demands, PBM capabilities, and industry best practices. As a result, this position requires a functional understanding of the technical components required for a successful PBM implementation, such as eligibility, accumulators, benefits, digital/web portals, reporting, and claims.
Job Title : Lead Project – Program Manager
Location : Marat, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 33.3 per hour.
Company : Salesforce
Job Type : Full-Time
- To ensure everything is completed on time, that client tasking instructions are clear, that contractors are competent, and that there are no possible personnel difficulties.
- Participate in professional gatherings outside of your company to stay up to date on industry developments. To stay up to date on what’s going on at these sites, form ties with other project managers in the legal and other areas.
- All of these things are examples of “delivery excellence,” which is when you use a framework for managing client projects and industry best practices to make sure your work is done right for your clients.
- Improve team efficiency by implementing efficient processes and procedures. Assure the SLA is met.
- To measure the quality and efficiency of teamwork, develop, implement, and analyze metrics, internal process improvement, operating procedures, and work instructions.
- Identify and address operational issues in coordination with the IT team, partners, and suppliers on a regular basis by collaborating closely with them and working closely with them
- Hire extra project managers and other resources as needed to balance supply and demand across their portfolio of ongoing and upcoming projects.
- Develops, designs, and optimizes one or more information technology and systems functions that support firm business operations and technical information systems platforms.
- Set up computer networks and Internet and intranet sites on the Internet and at work by installing and updating hardware and software, developing software programs and systems designs, and setting up Internet and intranet sites on the Internet.
- Develop and convey appropriate budget, risk, timetable, and other essential aspects to stakeholders and management.
- A person must have 12 years of progressive leadership experience in the public and/or private sectors in the fields of IT and/or consulting.
- A minimum of three (3) years of program/project management experience is required, with an emphasis on cloud-native/SaaS solutions and mobile networking technologies.
- Economic and accounting techniques, as well as the financial market, are all crucial to successful strategic planning and resource allocation, as are leadership strategies, production methods, human resource modeling, and the synchronization of people and resource allocation.
- Project or Program Management certificates from reputable schools are necessary (e.g. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or other equivalent/recognized Project or Program Management qualification).
- An IT-II security clearance is required, or a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check is required (NACLC).