27 May 2023
Full-Time Lead Rigger/Rigger Foreman – Buraydah
Equipment and gear used for rigging large things such as machinery, and/or members of structures are handled and used by the Rigger under general supervision.
Job Title : Lead Rigger/Rigger Foreman
Location : Buraydah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 16.04 per hour.
Company : BakerHostetler
Job Type : Full-Time
- All rigging equipment is examined, tested, and maintained, including planks, fiber ropes, wire ropes, chains, swing scaffolds, and other rigging equipment.
- The job entails securing and securing loads to rigging in order to move them using hand and power tools.
- To guarantee the safety of employees and goods, signals or verbally advises personnel involved in lifting and transferring loads.
- For rigging installation, however, it is critical to operate as a team rather than working alone.
- The installation of hardware to existing structures, the installation of hanging pipes, beams or trackers and hardware to concrete, steel, wood and block walls are all part of the operation.
- This position requires strict adherence to company policies on on-time arrival, attendance, and absence reporting in order to be successful.
- Arranges for the safe lifting and lowering of all items, machinery, and/or equipment to and from working platforms, trucks, streets, floors, and other levels of buildings or vessels.
- Counterweight, winch and dead-hanging systems are installed by drilling and testing these components, along with the attaching of mule blocks, sheaves, and securing mule blocks and sheaves.
- Installations often need the rigger to operate at a height of twelve to sixty feet above the ground, and frequently involve the use of safety equipment and ladders.
- A rigger is in charge of putting up large lifting equipment and fastening it using pulleys, ropes, and hoists. During operations, does physical work.
- Appointment requires that candidates pass a drug test. Throughout their career, riggers are randomly tested for drugs and alcohol.
- This employment requires the person to stand, walk, climb, kneel, crawl, squat, and/or sit often.
- Lifting 10 pounds rarely, Standing, Climbing, Constant Hand Use, Outdoors
- Make judgments on safe rigging methods and procedures based on authorized sources and your own “”common sense”” judgment.
- Over the last decade, five years of full-time experience as a Rigger fulfilling the tasks and obligations stated under Duties and Responsibilities.