19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Lead Technical Engineer II – Maysaan
A Technical Engineer provides the department with technical expertise, with a focus on new and existing product development, process development, and production operations. It’s important to keep the next level of management in the loop by completing the following duties.
Job Title : Lead Technical Engineer II
Location : Maysaan, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.74 per hour.
Company : the NBA
Job Type : Full-Time
- Set up a master engineering timetable for all of your projects and follow it religiously. In order to achieve all of the objectives listed in the master schedule, you must lead, organize, and supervise others.
- solve complex issues in production and test systems. Execute a final quality check on finished systems in accordance with the EI’s quality system.
- Develop procedures that do not pass on flaws to subsequent processes, while simultaneously implementing countermeasures to those that do.
- All process documentation, including but not limited to specifications, PFMEAs, risk analyses, process plans, PFDs, work combination tables, design reviews, trial reports, work instructions, condition standards, and capacity tracking, must be prepared.
- responsible for collaborating with the engineering/architecture/business teams to better understand and manage daily capacity and resource management.
- Set up and keep track of a master timetable for bringing in new tools and equipment. Make a list of requirements for new tools and equipment.
- Identify impending hardware/software products and standards, as well as return-on-investment analyses for potential systems, in order to support and justify recommendations to management for purchasing and implementing new technology.
- Maintaining touch with all corporate divisions to react to customer concerns and help as required
- You should look at how your application portfolios are interconnected and whether or not you can move to a new infrastructure platform using existing components.
- An archive of medical images stored in the cloud must be validated and linked with the systems and procedures of the customers and suppliers.
- At least eight years of further education and/or work experience may be substituted for an Associate’s degree; however, a combination of education and work experience of at least six years is required.
- passion for technology, as well as an instinctive understanding of it.
- Working in a fast-paced, constantly-changing environment necessitates having a collaborative mindset in order to be successful and communicate effectively.
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities and the capacity to generate solutions and alternatives that fulfill corporate objectives.
- Being able to decipher safety regulations, operating and maintenance procedures, and procedure manuals is an asset. It is necessary to have excellent communication and problem-solving abilities both in writing and verbally.