Part-Time Legal Receptionist – Najran
When greeting guests in person or over the phone, the receptionist will bring a customer service mindset. Calls are answered, screened, and directed by the receptionist. By directing guests and providing visitor cards to those who have appointments, the job ensures security. The receptionist offers all-around operational, administrative, and clerical support. Setting a professional tone and creating a friendly atmosphere for the office falls under the purview of this position. The receptionist is in charge of upholding law and order in the waiting area. To ensure that processes are successfully coordinated during emergencies, this job must build and maintain strong relationships with the personnel.
Job Title : Legal Receptionist
Location : Najran, Najran, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 18.03 per hour.
Company : National Dental LLC
Job Type : Part-Time
- Accept and process all incoming calls, do preliminary screenings, and then forward appropriate calls to appropriate recipients while giving relevant background information.
- Welcome study participants, visitors, employees, and messengers. Determine the nature and purpose of the visit, then guide or lead them to their desired locations.
- Maintain a centralized database and ensure that it is updated regularly with information on new hires, employee attendance, and yearly compliance drills.
- Keep track of who comes and goes by having them sign in and out. Check that everyone’s location is known.
- Handle billing, data entry, word processing, establishing new case files and drafting correspondence.
- Managing requests in the CMMS, following up on them, and providing backup coverage for training sessions are all your responsibilities.
- Take part in any and all meetings required of you by the Office of Operations, Finance, and Performance Management.
- Manage multiple incoming calls, including answering, screening, and forwarding calls, as well as taking messages and providing information.
- Sign out ledgers for various office supplies and keep track of office and filing cabinet keys.
- Fill out other administrative tasks, such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, etc.
- expertise in multitasking and working in a busy office setting, such as that of a receptionist or administrative assistant.
- Excellent record-keeping and prompt problem solving depend on your ability to pay close attention to the smallest of details.
- Excellent and courteous follow-up, communication and empathy for clients, staff and professionals.
- Basic computer skills include being able to use the Internet and programs like Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- demonstrated capacity to balance various projects and create content within a short time frame.