27 May 2023
Full-Time Licensed Physical Therapist – Al Wajh
We’re looking for a Physical Therapist with experience working in a fast-paced setting right now. The ideal candidate goes above and above for his or her patients. As a Physical Therapist, you’ll work with people to help them move better, reduce discomfort, recover function, and avoid handicap. We’d want to meet you if you’re a responsible and trustworthy person who genuinely cares about others’ well-being.
Job Title : Licensed Physical Therapist
Location : Al Wajh, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 41.29 per hour.
Company : Mitchell Martin Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Prevent the onset, symptoms, and progression of impairments, functional restrictions, and disabilities that can occur as a result of diseases, disorders, conditions, or injuries.
- In connection to movement and health, restore, maintain, and promote optimal physical function, as well as optimal wellness, fitness, and quality of life.
- Tests and assesses a patient’s strength, motor development, sensory perception, functional abilities, respiratory and circulatory efficiency, and keeps track of the results in order to construct or alter treatment programs.
- As appropriate, provide guidance and communication to the client’s family and/or other caregivers in order to assist the client in achieving mutually agreed-upon goals and a discharge plan.
- Instructs, motivates, and assists the patient in a variety of physical tasks, such as non-manual exercises, ambulatory functional activities, daily-living activities, and the use of assistive and supportive devices such as crutches, canes, and prostheses.
- Understands different payer payments and allocates therapeutic resources efficiently based on resident goals and outcomes associated with discharge destination.
- To get further patient information, make treatment program changes, and integrate physical therapy with other aspects of the patient’s health care, the therapist consults with a physician and other practitioners.
- Implement a Care Plan, hold patients accountable for following it, and adjust the timetable and plan as appropriate based on the patient’s progress.
- Perform initial and ongoing physical therapy evaluations in accordance with state regulations and the American Physical Therapy Association’s (APTA) professional practice standards.
- Patients should be given information and training to assist them in reducing their drug use and avoiding surgery.
- The applicant should have a strong sense of leadership and a persistent drive to learn and improve his abilities.
- It is necessary to have a physical therapy degree from an American Physical Therapy Association-accredited program.
- Experience working in a skilled nursing facility, hospital, or inpatient/outpatient setting for at least one year is required.
- Experience in rehabilitation, Orthopedics, and medical/surgical settings that indicates achievement of the requisite job knowledge, skills, and abilities is preferred.
- Empathy, compassion, and the ability to encourage patients to push their limits in a responsible, safe, and successful way are all important qualities.