18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Lifeguard And Swim Instructors – Al Sulaimi
The job of a lifeguard is to keep swimmers and spectators safe by enforcing safety regulations and reacting appropriately to emergencies, as well as teaching and encouraging good swimming practices and attitudes. People must be able to work on their own, but also as part of a larger team of employees. In order to succeed in this profession, you must be able to interact with the public in a number of ways. Additional hours may be necessary for special events, weekends, and even split shift employment.
Job Title : Lifeguard And Swim Instructors
Location : Al Sulaimi, Hail, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 15.37 per hour.
Company : LA PALESTRA
Job Type : Full-Time
- Contribute to the maintenance of a range of accident reports by reading, writing, interpreting, and communicating in English in order to perform work duties.
- Taking care of the pool deck, break room, bathrooms, and drains are your responsibilities.
- A pool safety manager is responsible for ensuring that all pool safety standards and procedures are followed as well as specified policies, rules and regulations.
- Keeps a watch on members and guests while they are in the pool area and ensures that they obey all of the Club’s safety rules and regulations.
- Keep an eye out for any infractions of the pool’s rules or regulations that might risk their health and safety while teaching youngsters to swim or spending time with their families.
- Surveillance and rescue tactics are provided, as well as assistance with responsibilities such as accident prevention and offering water safety services as needed.
- Maintains the pool and surrounding deck areas, as well as the pool house and gutters, by keeping an eye on the water chemistry of the pool water.
- Responds courteously to members’ and visitors’ inquiries, gives information relevant to the assignment, and resolves issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Clean the pool, decks, chairs, and lifeguard equipment, as well as the bathhouse, fence, and flower beds, in preparation for the summer season.
- To manage aquatic services as defined by the club, such as providing swim classes, monitoring group swim activities, and assisting with other aquatic program activities.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is necessary for this position.
- It is critical to be able to establish and maintain positive working connections with colleagues, departments, and the general public.
- You must have worked as a lifeguard for at least three months.
- They must learn CPR, lifeguarding, and community first aid through the American Red Cross at this time.
- To be successful in this role, you must have experience working with children and others with disabilities.