18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Lifeguard/ Water Safety Instructor – Qaryat Al Ulya
The Lifeguard is responsible for greeting our guests and ensuring they have a safe and pleasant time in the pool area. If you’re looking for a job where you can make guests feel at home, this is the place for you. All interactions with guests and colleagues will be conducted in English since this is a highly prominent position. High school graduation, GED, or proof of ability in the subject area in question are necessary for admission.
Job Title : Lifeguard/ Water Safety Instructor
Location : Qaryat Al Ulya, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 15.47 per hour.
Company : Hamlet Golf Country Club
Job Type : Full-Time
- In addition to lifeguard duties, they include jobs such as accident prevention and providing water safety services.
- Responds to members’ and visitors’ inquiries with courtesy, offers information within the scope of the assignment, and resolves issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Teaching swimming, overseeing swimming groups, and assisting with other aquatic activities at the club are all examples of aquatic services. This position’s main responsibility is to supply these services.
- You have to keep the pool deck, break room, restrooms, and drains clean and in good shape.
- Assist with the filing of various accident reports, as well as the ability to read, write, interpret, and communicate in English.
- Swimming classes and Family Hours are an excellent opportunity to ensure the safety and well-being of the pool’s guests.
- Washing the pool, washing the pool decks, cleaning and relocating pool furniture and lifeguard equipment, cleaning the bathhouse, cleaning the fence, and cleaning the flower bed areas are all part of preparing the pool and pool area for the summer season.
- Keeps an eye on members and visitors while they are in the pool area and makes sure they follow all of the Club’s safety rules and regulations.
- Adheres to all pool safety standards and procedures and assures compliance with these safe work practices and procedures, as well as established policies, rules, and laws.
- Maintains the pool and surrounding deck areas, as well as the pool house and gutters, by keeping an eye on the water chemistry of the pool water.
- It is critical to be able to establish and maintain positive working connections with colleagues, departments, and the general public.
- A high school diploma or GED is required for employment in this profession.
- Ability to work with people of all ages, including those with impairments.
- A minimum of three months of lifeguarding experience is necessary.
- CPR, lifeguarding, and community first aid training are all required for professional rescuers via the American Red Cross at this time.