Full-Time Lineman and Heavy Equipment Operators – Aseer
As an Equipment Operator, you will operate heavy equipment owned and operated by the District, such as semi-tractor/trailers, dozers, excavators, water tenders, engines, and other miscellaneous equipment, in a skilled and safe manner. You’ll be the principal operator of an initial assault fire dozer and the primary transport driver in the event of a wildland fire emergency. Within the District, you may also use heavy equipment for non-emergency land management purposes. You’ll organize and/or conduct the physical effort required to put out a wildfire. Heavy equipment operation, Vehicle Maintenance detection, pre-suppression, prevention, and suppression, as well as normal building and ground maintenance are all part of the job description.
Job Title : Lineman and Heavy Equipment Operators
Location : Aseer, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 24.65 per hour.
Company : Gpac
Job Type : Full-Time
- Positions raw materials and final components using material handling equipment Use SOPs to operate and maintain a vehicle.
- Transportation and unloading of goods from City stockpiles or suppliers for building or maintenance projects in the City. sand, flexbase, asphalt, gravel
- Perform all equipment operator responsibilities and tasks. All machine operations, maintenance, and gas usage should be documented meticulously.
- Everyone who wants to be successful has to be able to communicate effectively both within and outside of their company. Educated in the policies and protocols of the company governing safety Participates actively on a team.
- Keep the facility clean, orderly, and safe. Clean equipment after usage. Check all machinery and report problems to the Equipment Technician.
- Responsible for the safe transportation of earth-moving or other heavy vehicles to the project site using a truck and trailer rig.
- This job involves cleaning up and maintaining the sanitary sewage system and streams. They do this by using equipment that ranges from simple to complex, such as rubber-tired backhoes, tracked excavators and loaders, maintainers, bobcats, cranes, compactors, and front-end loaders.
- Ensure that all hand and power tools, as well as construction and maintenance equipment including mowing machines, front-end loaders, and air hammers, are used in a safe manner. To do physical work such as cleaning culverts, mowing, filling potholes, clearing trash, and shoveling asphalt and snow, among other things.
- Maintains construction equipment by doing minor repairs and maintenance.
- Utilizes large machinery while adhering to the company’s safety standards and procedures. Maintains accurate records of regular equipment inspections and preventive maintenance.
- Working knowledge and a high school diploma or GED are also required (GED), A valid driver’s license and two years of expertise in mechanical assembly, forklift operation, or a comparable machine operation are prerequisites.
- A working understanding of the risks of the profession and acceptable procedures to prevent against injury, as well as general construction processes, techniques, and materials A high level of manual dexterity and long-term endurance.
- Employee participation and equality and diversity among coworkers are shown to be possible in a service-oriented work environment.
- Outstanding communicator who is open and upfront with all stakeholders. Maintaining and running power tools and machinery
- You are required to have a minimum of six months of experience working as an Equipment Operator I or a minimum of one year of experience working in a capacity that is comparable. Experience on the job may be replaced with education if it is in a field such as turfgrass management.