18 Mar 2023
Part-Time Locum Tenens Radiologist Physician need – Physicians Only Apply – Riyadh
Radiologist conducts basic to complicated diagnostic radiography treatments with little supervision. Applying x-ray radiation to diagnose or treat patients of all ages using expert judgment.
Job Title : Locum Tenens Radiologist Physician need – Physicians Only Apply
Location : Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 26.14 per hour.
Company : Health + Hospitals – Coney Island
Job Type : Part-Time
- The ability to appropriately charge all exams performed while adhering to the department’s exam regulations is a must.
- Peripheral procedures may be performed at the same time as basic percutaneous surgeries. There must be someone who can recognize heart arrhythmias and react to emergency procedures while using an external pacemaker and defibrillator. In the event of a cardiac emergency, the necessary therapy may be administered.
- Ascertains that all exams are labeled with the patient’s name, date, technologist’s name, and exam time. Patients are covered while in transportation and throughout surgery. Compliance with recognized agencies, as well as state and federal regulations.
- Ascertain if the patient is feeling any discomfort that might interfere with imaging and get help from the relevant physician before continuing the PI procedure.
- Operations, both medical and surgical, are carried out in line with aseptic protocols, making use of appropriate infection control measures, and so on.
- In accordance with state and federal standards, prepares and dispenses contrast media and/or drugs. Patients are observed during procedures and aberrant activity is reported if necessary. Recommends updates or improvements to processes based on ongoing monitoring.
- Patients are brought from their examination rooms to the radiology department, where they are placed on an x-ray table and instructed on how to hold their breath and arrange their bodies for the finest possible pictures to be acquired.
- Ensures that patients’ procedures are conducted in a timely and safe way. Radiation safety precautions are followed in the event that a patient has to be immobilized. Maintaining an understanding of cardiac principles and clinical methods.
- making sure that all of the pictures that were taken and sent to the radiologist were written down so that both the patient and the doctor knew about all of the findings. The way radiology pictures are put together is based on procedure.
- Conducts organ or body scans on patients to assist doctors with interventional procedures and to give diagnostic help. Prepares and arranges patients with precision, as well as selecting anatomic and technical factors.
- Expert in all areas of diagnostic imaging, A minimum of two years’ experience in radiology is required, with three years desirable. Knowledge of vital signs
- Registration as a Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS), Registered Radiologic Technician (RT(R), or Cardiovascular Technician (CVT)) is required (RCIS)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited medical or osteopathic institution and current residency in a radiology training program.
- Preferably one year of acute clinical radiography and current BCLS, state and federal legislation. Fluoroscopy authorization (AHA). The ABHES or JRCERT seal
- Received permission from the appropriate authorities. To practice, a doctor must be an American Board of Radiology Fellow. You should always be a member of the Medical Protective Association (or equivalent).