This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
17 Feb 2023
Full-Time Maintenance Inventory Specialist – Baish
The Inventory Specialist’s major responsibility is to assist in the Stock Room. Satisfying inventory demands, providing parts/tools, order monitoring and inventory control, as well as ordering through receipt of things, are all responsibilities. This position needs excellent internet and keyboarding abilities, as well as the ability to work with people at all levels of the organization to achieve department goals. In addition to aggressively supporting Safety, Quality, and Good Manufacturing Practices, as well as Preventative Maintenance initiatives.
Job Title : Maintenance Inventory Specialist
Location : Baish, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 15.64 per hour.
Company : Autel North America
Job Type : Full-Time
- Gathers data on material, equipment, items, or supplies received or dispersed, as well as inventory balance, pricing, and cost.
- To name and identify tools and equipment, use an identification tag, stamp, or electric marking tool.
- To handle any concerns regarding material stock inventory levels that may occur, interact with shipping or inventory coordinators, department supervisors, and internal and external customers.
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced, professional, customer-service-oriented team setting is required.
- Visually inspects and measures tools and equipment for defects and wear, reporting any damage or wear to the supervisor.
- Handle material stock checks over the phone, recording and sending any necessary data.
- Cost-cutting measures such as par-level manipulation, reorder points/min/max, and holding-cost reduction are all identified.
- Maintains essential files and documentation; prepares standard reports for approval by management.
- Aids in the planning and execution of physical inventory.
- Before receiving, unpacking, and storing tools, equipment, and components, verifies inventory, monitors order points, puts and expedites orders, and receives, organize, and stores them.
- It is strongly recommended that you have two years of similar work experience in a Material Management position (e.g. inventory, distribution, etc.).
- Fillers, Rinsers, Cappers, Case Packers, Case Formers, Coolers, and Pasteurizers are examples of industrial machines that need knowledge and the capacity to understand and troubleshoot.
- Ability to effectively communicate, interpersonal skills, organizational capacity, understanding of appropriate body mechanics, safety measures, and infection control, ability to follow directions, and knowledge of section specific exam information and instruments are all feasible criteria.
- Safety regulations, procedure manuals, and operating and maintenance instructions are examples of materials written in the English language that require reading, writing, and comprehension.
- Simple computer literacy is demonstrated by the ability to go online and do basic Internet searches, check email, create and send attachments, and use basic email functionalities.