18 Mar 2023
Part-Time Manager, Advanced Analytics – Wadi Ad-Dawasir
In your role as Business Intelligence Analyst, you will assist in the creation of BI reporting and analytics. It is up to you to provide suggestions for improving corporate data procedures and technologies.
Job Title : Manager, Advanced Analytics
Location : Wadi Ad-Dawasir, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 65.45 per hour.
Company : Citi
Job Type : Part-Time
- In partnership with the product owner, assist the development team in creating and analyzing product requirements that meet the company’s goals.
- Enterprises want business intelligence solutions that are both fast-moving and flexible, enabling them to provide data in real time while also allowing them to be flexible and agile in the way they use the information they collect.
- Develop new applications and utilities, as well as help integrate third-party hosted and premise-based programs with other systems.
- Extract data that will be edited, combined, and analyzed to create reports, graphs, dashboards, and other outputs that will eventually disclose the performance of the business/products for internal users and external audiences.
- Effective communication and delivery of ideas are crucial at every level of a company.
- Contact internal developers to confirm that proprietary data structures may be used by Qlik Sense and are properly built and maintained.
- Using corporate-wide data governance rules and reporting protocols, prepare reports, validate, and reconcile reported outcomes.
- Enable analytic end users by onboarding new users to analytic platforms and conducting periodic training seminars, prototype sessions, and office hours.
- Take inventory of what needs to be done and collaborate with other groups within your organization on the highest priority and most impacting tasks.
- The link between analysis and business impact may be better understood when you have a firm grasp on the big picture issues and trends that affect the industry.
- A record of successfully juggling a variety of objectives and the flexibility to change with the demands of the company while yet meeting deadlines
- Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, and the Windows operating system are required skills.
- Should be able to write down non-functional requirements, interpret non-technical requirements, define the architecture, prepare estimates, and come up with technical solutions to proposals.
- Must have a solid grasp of, and a strong interest in, relational database querying, data modeling, and data analysis / data science.
- Experience in data preparation and analysis is a must as is the ability to write complex reports and the ability to conduct user acceptability testing and data visualizations.