Full-Time Manager, Budgets – Turbah
Budget Managers should have strong interpersonal and communication skills, be able to see the “”big picture,” come up with innovative ideas, and have a positive attitude. They should also love working in a team environment. In order to succeed in this position, the ideal applicant must be a creative problem solver with excellent leadership and facilitation abilities who is open to new ideas and willing to try new approaches. They must also be able to cope with pressure and be able to see projects through to completion. It’s also a plus if you have a working knowledge of the state budget.
Job Title : Manager, Budgets
Location : Turbah, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 33.33 per hour.
Company : Robert Half Finance & Accounting
Job Type : Full-Time
- Monitors and evaluates programming activities and processes; investigates, compiles, examines, and analyzes data for special projects; recommends appropriate service and personnel levels.
- Oversee the daily budget operations for the agency’s allocated projects. Assist program managers in assigned divisions in the development and execution of business strategies that are financially feasible and allow the agency to satisfy customer satisfaction standards.
- Preparing quarterly budget reports for the city based on estimates and actual spending, counseling supervisory officials on trends, and generating and evaluating data on revenues and expenditures.
- The Office of Management and Budget’s Office of Finance is in charge of handling all operational and financial matters for the division it is assigned to, including the processing of all Agency awards. is charge of budget planning and oversight for the office of the state attorney (SAO).
- Both the operational plans and the costs are reviewed in terms of how they stack up against the services that were provided in the previous fiscal years. Reports are sent to the Supervisor, and they include recommendations for adjusting the budget.
- Prepare financial and fiscal studies for OFM, legislative staff, senior management, and external stakeholders. Ensure correctness, completeness, and quality.
- Analyzes financial records and statistics on personnel expenditures to determine the financial resources required to carry out the program and presents budget allocation ideas for budget changes.
- Provide analytical assistance to assigned programs for business case creation, projections, make-or-buy choices, rate analysis, and other financial modeling and analyses in cooperation with the Agency Budget Director.
- Some duties may not be explicitly specified in the job description, but they fit within the general occupational category and responsibility level generally associated with the employee’s class of work. Execute different duties and obligations as assigned.
- Responsible for overseeing the Center’s yearly and other funded budgets, including the forecasting of funds needed for staffing, equipment, materials/supplies/program activities, and the creation of annual budgets. Assesses and makes recommendations for the approval of expenditures in light of sound financial judgments.
- Accreditation in accounting, business/public management, financial and economic analysis or a closely related discipline is required for the master’s degree in quantitative analysis.
- Accredited bachelor’s or higher degree in finance, business, accounting, or public administration.
- You need to have at least four (4) years of professional management experience and know how to make budgets and handle grants.
- Research-based An effective analyst is able to evaluate data, draw conclusions, substantiate them with evidence, and then put those conclusions into practice. The ability to communicate in a way that is understandable to the intended audience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere; self-motivated and able to manage several projects at once; capacity to work and develop others as a team; ability to work and develop others as a team; Microsoft Office (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Publisher) and graphics/desktop and Internet applications skills is desirable.