Full-Time Manager, Client Strategy (Media Planning) – Al-Ahsa
The Digital Media Planner will work closely with other members of the digital marketing team to create and implement paid media campaigns that help the company meet its strategic business objectives. Brand awareness and demand generation fall under this person’s purview, and they must plan for, implement, analyze, and forecast the success of these initiatives. The ideal candidate has a passion for networking, excels at negotiating, and keeps their ear to the ground for emerging platforms and strategic approaches. This person should have previous experience liaising directly with media outlets and conveying campaign parameters to creative teams. Experience with digital marketing and business-to-business software sales is a major plus. While digital media buying will be the primary focus of this position, experience with more traditional forms of advertising is highly desirable. In order to succeed in this role, it is essential that you have a firm grasp on omnichannel campaigns and the ability to determine the optimal media mix for reaching a specific demographic.
Job Title : Manager, Client Strategy (Media Planning)
Location : Al-Ahsa, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 21.98 per hour.
Company : ATRIA CONSULTING LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Verify the veracity of monthly vendor billing using data from unbiased advertising tracking services.
- Find the best media outlets and cooperation partners to promote your product. Find more advertising chances that align with the campaign’s strategy and objectives.
- For paid media initiatives, collaborate to put buyer personas into action when implementing omnichannel advertising approaches.
- Work with the rest of the digital marketing team to create and implement paid media strategies in support of continuous lifecycle programs and discrete demand generation campaigns aimed at commercial and enterprise customers.
- Submit a request for proposals to possible media partners for client campaigns that are aligned with the client’s objectives and KPIs.
- Negotiate and manage paid media programs with partners in account-based marketing and strategic media vendors.
- Make sure your campaigns are being carried out by your partners as planned by keeping an eye on ad verification, brand safety, and viewability.
- Workflow diagrams, media spending plans, media buy approvals, and vendorINSERTion orders all need to be created and kept up to date.
- Keep an eye on how the campaign is faring as it is being executed by external media partners; consider setting up regular meetings with key partners.
- Develop multi-channel paid media recommendations based on client objectives.
- At least two to three years of experience negotiating media campaigns and expenditures with external vendors, and four to six years of expertise overall in digital media marketing.
- Direct media buys from vendors can be negotiated for lower prices and other benefits for customers.
- Ability to negotiate and purchase native media and create engaging content. Knowledgeable in dealing with outside media sales teams.
- Competence in acquiring B2B software and the ability to confidently explore the B2B market for fresh channels on the basis of industry or persona
- 3+ years of experience in media planning and buying across direct, social, programmatic, and paid search.