27 May 2023
Full-Time Manager, Construction – Ranyah
We are looking for an experienced Construction Manager to oversee daily operations and help the Project Manager, who is ultimately accountable for the project. As a Construction Manager, you will oversee the daily operations of self-performing installation workers, subcontractors, and superintendents as they build, install, and test all project-related systems. You will be responsible for supervising the project’s team and subcontractors throughout the infrastructure design, procurement, construction, and testing phases of the project.
Job Title : Manager, Construction
Location : Ranyah, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 54.93 per hour.
Company : Hanjo Contractors Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Working with all of the project’s many trades to identify and certify the numerous subcontractors on the job site.
- Monitor and assess actions of outsourced Construction contractors to ensure adherence to safety, quality, timelines and budgets, cost efficiency and control, and outcomes
- Making initial estimations of costs unique to the project and being in charge of the budget management of the different cost components
- establishing relationships with government agencies and acting as the carrier’s point of contact in matters involving the federal, state, and local governments, including the city’s permits and inspection requirements
- The carrier’s interests are represented through the review of change proposals, proposal requests, information requests, supplementary instructions and other contract material.
- Contributing to the project close-out and punch list coordination by organizing the work of the tenants; attending meetings; resolving conflicts; and giving on-going feedback.
- managing the project’s timeline and costs while coordinating with utility firms that are supplying services and infrastructure.
- Controlling the expenses of the project by ensuring that carriers keep their contractual obligations and by examining the agreements and needs of tenants
- Review and approve consultant bills, contractor pay applications and change orders, as well as work with the Control Manager to ensure correct posting in the reporting systems, are all part of this position’s duties and obligations.
- Any build-to-suit contracts or spec houses, model upkeep, subdivision maintenance, or other difficulties that may arise when managing a successful subdivision development should be communicated to your Sales Counselor on an ongoing basis.
- Project management experience, including working closely with the general contractor and other project consultants to identify and correct strategic deviations.
- Hands-on experience in an industrial context overseeing the operations of contractors and crews for mechanical, electrical, civil, and structural construction.
- QA/QC approaches must be used to ensure that the work produced meets the terms of the contract. Manages Quality Assurance for the Site (SQCM)
- you must be able to grasp and organize consultant drawings and requirements, as well as have knowledge of building contract paperwork.
- Strong working understanding of pre-design and pre-construction, building systems/components and technologies, contract management, project delivery techniques, team development, and client relationship building is necessary.