Part-Time Manager, Financial Services Solutions Capital Markets – Haql
For the company’s long-term financial health, it is up to the Director of Finance to establish the broad financial and administrative strategies, plans, and practices that will be implemented across the organization. maintains the security of the company’s financial records and other sensitive information. responsible for all accounting activities, internal controls, and related systems. manages the general ledger, accounts payable, and financial reporting for an organization. functions as the HR department’s go-to person for creating, implementing, and assessing HR and employee relations policies, programs, and practices. The salary range and benefits package will be discussed in relation to the applicant’s level of experience. The President is ultimately responsible for all tasks related to managing the economy, supervising operations, and handling human resources. delivers to the President any and all financial data he may require. command of the accounting staff.
Job Title : Manager, Financial Services Solutions Capital Markets
Location : Haql, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 40.74 per hour.
Company : Discovery+
Job Type : Part-Time
- To ensure adherence to defined policies and processes, it enables the control and editing of all corporate orders. It also makes it easier to manage data and retrieve records created by these orders.
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of accounting policies, as well as the coordination of related systems and procedures, and the generation of necessary operating statistics and special reports (such as quarterly and annual financial statements). Responsibility for the upkeep of the company’s accounting system, including the recording of all financial transactions and the tracking of all corporate assets.
- Provides information to other managers and departments that they need to carry out their given obligations.
- to give final approval to all contracts that involve financial commitments, including those for goods and services and other actions requiring the expenditure of money.
- Coordinates, examines, and approves budget recommendations with the President; talks about suggested improvements and substantial revisions.
- implements and oversees tax law and procedure. delivers information to the company’s and principals outside tax advisors quarterly or more often as needed to help them forecast the company’s taxable income and find tax planning opportunities. aiding in the production of the company’s annual income tax returns in conjunction with outside tax professionals.
- Establishes, coordinates, and oversees an adequate strategy for the control of operations, including but not limited to: profit planning; capital investment and finance plans; sales projections; expenditure budgets and cost standards; and appropriate controls and procedures.
- Compares performance with operating plans and standards, and reports and interprets the results of operations to all levels of management.
- Maintains a system of internal checks and balances, audits, and insurance to guard the business’s assets.
- to oversee the company’s cash flow situation. Establishing policies for credit, collections, and purchasing as well as timetables for paying bills and other financial commitments falls under the category of responsibility.
- Solid familiarity with financial accounting software, as well as Excel, Word, and other PC applications.
- Experienced in managing finances and accounting for a minimum of eight years.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining internal controls, processing payroll, budgeting, costing, and financial statements preparation and analysis.
- Strong organizational, analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- a thorough grounding in accounting theory and practice, including but not limited to the management and accounting subfields of credit, collections, inventory, AP, AR, and general ledger.