18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Manager – Healthcare – Bani Hasan
Our clinic’s Healthcare Administrator plays a key leadership role. As a healthcare administrator, you’ll be in charge of running a single clinic site and overseeing all clinic-related activities. As a healthcare administrator, you are required to manage both clinical and non-clinical members of staff, support operational initiatives, and overall ensure that the clinic runs smoothly and on schedule every single day.
Job Title : Manager – Healthcare
Location : Bani Hasan, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 24.27 per hour.
Company : Mount Sinai
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make that patients/residents are treated fairly, including their right to voice grievances and their right to self-determination.
- Visible daily rounding for the benefit of patient flow as well as the pleasure of both patients and providers. The ability to respond quickly and effectively to problems that arise in the course of normal workdays. Consider the needs of your customers and your company’s budget when creating a personnel strategy. Encourage good change by creating an atmosphere conducive to employee involvement and feedback.
- In the event that a patient complaint has to be escalated, examine the situation, consider any dangers, find a solution that is both safe and effective, and take into account clinical care issues, among other criteria.
- Develops and adheres to departmental staffing, revenue and/or expense budgets. Responds to changes in the business which may affect the ability to achieve the budget goals.
- Tools that make it simpler for managers to accomplish anything from delivering performance reviews to enforcing workplace rules to dealing with employee difficulties make employee recruitment and training easier.
- Establish and maintain cooperative, trustworthy relationships with physicians/providers by regularly interacting and interacting with them to give direction and supervision for successful scheduling, efficient clinic work flow, and patient flow.
- Ensures that residents are receiving the best possible care at all times by collaborating with other department managers in the community.
- Work plans and short- and long-term goals are overseen by the manager. Changes to processes and systems, as well as the infrastructure at the site level, are required. The site’s objectives have been achieved.
- Hires, trains, assigns work, supervises & assesses performance, and performs professional development programs. Ensures that the group’s output and activities complement the department’s overarching operational objectives.
- Plans, develops, organizes, evaluates and implements the Healthcare Center’s programs and activities serving the residents. Manages subordinate supervisors, as well as additional employees and volunteers in the Healthcare Center.
- A bachelor’s degree in health care, business administration, or a closely related discipline is highly recommended.
- Possess a working understanding of all state and federal long-term care rules (including those relating to Medicare reimbursement).
- Must possess the ability to lead and a drive to collaborate with and supervise other employees.
- Personnel, residents/patients, families, guests, as well as government agencies/staff and the general public must be able to engage with one another politely.
- Two (2) or more years of relevant experience in health services management and/or resident services management is required.