17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Manager In Instructional Design – Riyadh Al Khabra
We are looking for someone who is good at what they do to become an Instructional Designer. Using theory and research, the Instructional Designer will work with faculty to make learning materials that are accessible and meet learning goals. They will work with them to structure content, activities, and assessments based on research-based best practices.
Job Title : Manager In Instructional Design
Location : Riyadh Al Khabra, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 49.64 per hour.
Company : Beckman Coulter
Job Type : Full-Time
- Faculty and staff members will get training in the technical and pedagogical abilities required for building and delivering dynamic and engaging e-learning courses.
- develop assessment components that may be used to analyze outcomes and ensure alignment with corporate goals in order to establish the effectiveness of educational programs.
- It’s vital to be able to work quickly and effectively while yet producing high-quality results.
- In order to attain educational objectives, work with partners to identify global and regional learning requirements, establish instructional outcomes, and provide engaging course material.
- you are responsible for obtaining, arranging, and presenting information in a manner that the learner can easily comprehend and engage with.
- Co-ordinates needs/audience analysis to create performance goals, learning strategies, and instructional approaches in line with the organization’s corporate objectives and strategic imperatives together with instructional designers.
- E-learning courses, instructional materials, and other electronic instructional information that are congruent with adult learning theory are being developed for delivery via e-learning.
- It is important to establish a uniform set of project and management procedures, instruction design standards as well as any applicable compliance requirements.
- The creation of educational materials such as e-learning courses, tests, presentations, manuals for instructors, video and audio recordings and simulations or role-playing games may assist students in retaining knowledge and learning it more effectively.
- Make recommendations on how to increase educational value of course materials and departmental efficiency by keeping an eye on industry trends.
- Organizational skills, ingenuity and inventiveness, and a willingness to accept change are required.
- Strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modeling, and leadership approach all need a basic understanding of business and management fundamentals.
- must have outstanding interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills, as well as the ability to influence members of both their sub-team and the larger program team
- Using a keyboard, mouse, phone, and headphone equipment effectively and listening while entering data into the system are all examples of this skill set.
- Extensive expertise in the creation and production of technology-based instructional content across a wide variety of disciplines, as well as the incorporation of visual, text, and audio components in multi-media learning materials (two years).