19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Manual Lathe Machinist – Huraymila
To fabricate and repair metalworking dies, cutting tools, jigs and fixtures, gauges, and machinists’ hand tools, the Machinist analyzes specifications, lays out metal stock, sets up and operates machine tools, and fits and assembles parts, using knowledge of tool and die design and construction, shop mathematics, metal properties, and layout, machining, and assembly procedures.
Job Title : Manual Lathe Machinist
Location : Huraymila, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.22 per hour.
Company : Elliott Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Verify that final items are free of defects and meet all applicable specifications using meticulous measurement.
- Any issues with tools, materials, software, equipment, or component specifications should be explored and resolved. Recognize and recommend ways to increase machine performance by changing component specifications.
- To meet the required quantity of component components, perform sophisticated turning, drilling, milling, and tapping operations.
- Dismantle and reassemble equipment to guarantee appropriate and safe operation by installing maintenance, repaired or replacement components.
- Using a broad array of machinist’s hand tools and precise measuring equipment, the machinist sets up and runs manual and CNC machine machines, as well as performs routine shop calculations pertaining to the dimensions of work, tooling, feeds, and speeds of milling.
- Work together with programmers to generate high-quality components by exchanging information.
- Examine sample components, blueprints, drawings, and engineering data to identify the techniques and sequences of activities required to produce items, as well as the dimensions and tolerances of those products.
- In this job, you’ll need to keep and run machines like lathes, mills, and grinders.
- Plans and lays out tasks based on verbal and written directions and requirements.
- Follow safety measures such as Lock-Out/Tag-Out (LOTO), Fall Protection, Confined Spaces, and PPE use (PPE)
- Precision tools (e.g. calipers, Micrometers, Drop Gages and Gage blocks) may be used to obtain exact measurements.
- Must be able to operate in adverse weather conditions, such as summer temperatures reaching 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- a minimum of two years of experience in a comparable sector or a minimum of a two-year associate’s degree in mechanical or automotive engineering
- Utilization and/or programming experience with manual, semi-automated, and automated tools and machinery
- Previous experience as an Industrial Machinist with a fundamental grasp of machine technology, construction, operation, and power/control devices, as well as familiarity with metal working qualities.