Full-Time Market Research Account Manager – Zulfi
With data-driven insights, the Market Research Analyst will lead the company’s research. Predictive and prescriptive market analysis, emerging technologies and trends, competitive intelligence, and pro-active insights/recommendations on growth plans and company operations will be completed by the perfect applicant. Employees in this area will proactively analyze data and deliver insights to executives and senior management in order to enhance company results and support growth strategy efforts. Ideal applicants have a diverse experience that allows them to do market research while also comprehending the technical components of our goods.
Job Title : Market Research Account Manager
Location : Zulfi, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 16.51 per hour.
Company : StoneX Group Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Utilize data mining skills to gather, validate, and communicate meaningful insights on markets, target customers, and competing tactics, among other topics.
- Help senior decision-makers make more informed judgments on strategy, business model changes, and new product and market launches by visualizing results.
- investigates and examines all potential influences on sales, including prices, marketing techniques, sales and customer preferences. Also look into whether or not these elements will have an effect on future sales..
- Cooperatively examine marketing information requirements across the company’s business units; create and execute initiatives to meet specified objectives; find and increase process efficiencies; and enhance the customer experience.
- Making and keeping track of reports in order to keep management informed of current events and possible growth opportunities (data analysis and narrative). Compile reports and make suggestions based on the information you’ve obtained.
- Process, reports, and analytical tools should be able to easily consume data in a variety of formats that come from a wide range of sources and repositories. Investigate online and using subscriptions to market research tools provided by the firm.
- In order to prepare periodic reports, such as those released on a weekly, quarterly, and yearly basis, it is necessary to keep track of the data collecting and compilation process. In order to help in decision-making, create baselines, and analyze changes over time, data must be collected.
- Regulate how the business collects, stores, and presents data and information to the public. Visuals like maps, charts, graphs, tables, and other data-driven outputs can help people better understand market studies, so they can make them.
- Encouraging other people to take action on the basis of important knowledge conveyed in a clear and understandable manner.
- Research goals, methodology, and survey questions must be defined in collaboration with the Market Research team to meet our customers’ research objectives.
- A thorough understanding of Microsoft Excel is required, including the ability to write formulae, connect spreadsheets, use pivot tables, chart data, and format.
- A proactive problem-solving approach that involves identifying and defining issues before they become a problem.
- Knowledge of complex statistical software, such as SPSS or SAS, as well as primary and secondary market research methods, tools, and procedures.
- It is necessary to have 3-5 years of experience with a wide range of reporting systems, including Tableau, in order to integrate, present, and analyze data that may be used to create income.
- Extremely analytical. Capable of working with data from a range of platforms and a variety of sources. I feel at ease going into the specifics of the data.