18 Mar 2023
Full-Time MARKET RESEARCH ANALYST – Al Qurayyat
Market Research Analysts must comprehend, prepare, process, and analyze data. This role may need to work with Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, or Data Governance jobs to deliver incredibly useful data.
Job Title : MARKET RESEARCH ANALYST
Location : Al Qurayyat, Al Jouf, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 17.39 per hour.
Company : Weston Solutions
Job Type : Full-Time
- Find out about markets, customers, and competitors with the help of data mining tools and techniques. You can do this by using these tools and techniques.
- Work with the company’s business units to analyze marketing information requirements; plan and execute initiatives to meet particular objectives, discover process improvements, and enhance the customer experience.
- All possible affects on sales, including pricing, marketing strategies, sales and client preferences are investigated and examined. If these aspects have an impact on sales in the future, they investigate it as well!
- It’s critical to provide findings to executives in a manner that helps them make better judgments about their company’s strategy and product and market launches.
- Use a variety of platforms and databases to extract data in a variety of formats that may then be used by various processes, reports, and analytical tools. Use subscriptions to business market software subscriptions to do online research.
- Control the manner in which data and information are gathered, kept, and made accessible by the organization. Create visual aids, such as maps, charts, graphs, and tables, to help in the interpretation of market research findings and findings.
- Communicates difficult facts in an easy-to-understand manner and persuades others to act based on the helpful knowledge presented.
- Develop procedures for gathering data and putting results into monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports. Establish baselines and track trends to aid in the formulation of recommendations.
- Collaboration with the Market Research team is necessary in order to set research objectives, create procedures, and develop survey questions that will assist our internal clients in achieving their research objectives and achieving their research goals.
- Creating and updating reports to keep management up to date on current happenings, as well as possible areas for growth (data analysis and narrative). Compile reports and make suggestions based on the information you’ve gleaned.
- Ability to deal with data from several platforms and sources is critical for every organization. The ability to thoroughly investigate the facts without becoming alarmed.
- Knowledge of complex statistical software, such as SPSS or SAS, as well as primary and secondary market research methods, tools, and procedures.
- Working with a broad variety of reporting platforms, including Tableau (3-5 years), delivering measurable outcomes to assist improve revenue optimization via data integration, visualization and analysis.
- An technique to fixing problems before they become an issue by first recognizing and defining them.
- Ability to make formulas, connect spreadsheets, use pivot tables and graphs in Excel, and format data in Excel is a must! I think Microsoft Office is a good choice…