27 May 2023
Part-Time Marketing Analyst – Riyadh
The Marketing Analyst is in charge of implementing direct response marketing strategies across several media platforms. This individual will collaborate with other members of the marketing team to undertake ongoing testing and analysis in order to increase lead volume, improve conversion rate, reactivate existing customers, and acquire incremental new customers while offering the best possible customer experience. Our ideal applicant will be enthusiastic about marketing, work well in a team, be detail-oriented, communicate effectively, and be able to multi-task.
Job Title : Marketing Analyst
Location : Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 32.4 per hour.
Company : Morgan Stanley
Job Type : Part-Time
- Manage the technical components of important marketing technologies that are used to produce, distribute, and report leads (marketing automation, CRM).
- Creates, provides, and maintains user-friendly dashboards that democratize digital data for marketers and other business teams.
- On a daily basis, the candidate must be able to monitor and maintain tailored media, which could include SEO, search engine marketing, direct mail, television, SMS, email, and more.
- Intelligence fuels the testing and optimization roadmap, allowing for the formation and validation of hypotheses aimed at improving the digital experience and site performance.
- Produce an engaging category analysis and consumer insights using primary and secondary research to enable Category Marketers in producing a clear, impactful selling story in a visually appealing digital format.
- Market databases such as Innova, Datassentials, Technomic, Nielsen, Mintel, Euromonitor, and Datamonitor can be used to perform advanced marketing analysis and data visualization (a plus)
- Knowledge with the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel spreadsheets, is required.
- Develops solutions to drive consumer awareness, engagement, happiness, retention, and other business results by working closely with business teams to discover the most important business issues to be addressed in the data.
- New product introductions are analyzed, evaluated, and reported on, as well as successful, unusual, and unsuccessful products are identified. Analyze data, statistics, and consumer trends on a local level, then assemble into a presentation format for marketing or sales to use directly.
- Analyze and convert research/analysis data into clear and actionable business insights for media, communication, and creative teams, as well as department leadership, to influence overall marketing strategy and budgets, as well as creative execution and media mix.
- Technically competent, a skilled communicator, and a desire to enhance operations and boost revenue through digital consumer connections are all desirable qualities.
- Amazon Advertising and comparable self-service retail marketplace ad systems. Paid search (Google AdWords and Bing).
- When it comes to problem solving, the candidate must be able to break a problem down into manageable bits, structure, analyze, and propose solutions.
- Must be presently permitted to operate in the United States without sponsorship and will not be needed to do so in the future..
- +2 years of experience using data to generate and evaluate content, as well as inquiry/conversion marketing performance