26 May 2023
Full-Time Marketing Director – Rabigh
We are looking for a talented Digital Director who can help us build top-notch digital experiences for our clients that are both easy to use and show off their brand. The Digital Director will be in charge of or help with the development of projects ranging from small websites and simple updates to complex websites with a lot of interactive features. In this client-facing, hands-on job, you’ll be in charge of making sure all digital and interactive projects are done right, from planning to building, deploying, and supporting them.
Job Title : Marketing Director
Location : Rabigh, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 31.11 per hour.
Company : GroupM North America
Job Type : Full-Time
- You will control the development of all short-form television and internet videos that will be created to help promote our brand in the industry and increase visitors to our website.
- Help the digital program’s overall project management by working on various digital initiatives and work streams.
- Manage and/or execute the development process, which includes scoping, defining, and presenting the project, conducting regular status meetings, and managing and/or executing development through launch and beyond.
- End customers get business value multiple times per day as a result of improved product development and delivery thanks to modern DevSecOps methods.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with media buying agencies. Agency presented strategies should be evaluated and improved via the development of media briefs.
- A strong understanding of web and mobile design and development, as well as the ability to manage and analyze internet traffic, is required for this role.
- Analyze website traffic, pay-per-click campaigns, search rankings, and other data sources to determine campaign performance and potential.
- In this industry, overcoming obstacles including inaccessibility, usability, and new technology is essential. Continue to learn about your field thoroughly.
- Develop, manage, and improve our digital marketing strategies as part of the overall brand strategy. The topics range from Google Ads and Facebook Ads to social media and sites like this one. As a result, you need to ensure that our clients are actively involved in every digital channel.
- New administration tools or upgrades to existing ones should be proposed and defined for internal or external usage.
- The applicant should have at least five to seven years of expertise in digital marketing for political campaigns, issue advocacy organizations, or other comparable marketing professions.
- Working swiftly and effectively in a fast-paced atmosphere while remaining cool under pressure is essential.
- Experimentation with other types of digital media testing, such as randomized control trials, A/B tests, and platform brand lift studies are a plus, but are not required.
- A working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, and ASP.NET Web Forms and Web Services, as well as code versioning tools, is a must.
- Ability to grasp and express complex technical topics to a broad range of people in a digestible and entertaining way is highly sought for.