26 May 2023
Part-Time Marketing Graphic Designer – Samtah
Research, plan, develop, and implement graphic design and technical illustration for a variety of deliverables, including hard copy and online assets, are among the responsibilities. This position entails developing and implementing designs for a variety of creative projects, including advertisements, periodicals, event displays, collateral, and more. The Graphic Designer collaborates with project owners, vendors, and other designers to fulfil business objectives while maintaining high quality control and timely project delivery.
Job Title : Marketing Graphic Designer
Location : Samtah, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 20.26 per hour.
Company : Cotopaxi
Job Type : Part-Time
- Excellent design and organizational skills, as well as the ability to operate as part of a team, complete projects on time and on budget, pay close attention to detail, and juggle multiple tasks and projects, are all desirable characteristics.
- Assemble disparate elements of a design created by another specialist, such as branding programs, according to the art director’s specifications.
- The candidate must be able to generate educational/factual content for print, web, and social media campaigns.
- Coordinate the external printing of planned and prepared printed content that has been approved by the Marketing & Communications Manager.
- More than 4 years of professional graphic design experience with project management experience.
- Maintaining websites, blogs, social media sites, newsletters, newspapers, and magazines, as well as graphic design, artwork, and infographics, as well as desktop publishing and presentation support.
- Ensure that all internal and external communications include the correct images and branding. Before being used, all internal graphics, as well as any deviations from the visuals, shall be reviewed and approved by the Marketing & Communications Manager.
- In coordination with cross-functional teams, design and produce promotional and automated email campaigns, landing pages, banner ads, and social media images.
- Select the most appropriate ways for producing the desired visual effects and give recommendations for methods and materials to accomplish them.
- Develop effective creative with the marketing team and management to support talent engagement objectives.
- Web-based collaborative software knowledge is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in authorized graphic arts or visual arts/communications is required. If the candidate possesses a related Master’s degree in visual information and graphics design from a recognized institution, or a high school diploma or equivalent, and at least ten (10) years of recent experience in visual information and graphics design, the bachelor’s degree may be waived.
- Experiential knowledge of illustrating concepts through the creation of a rough layout of art and copy in terms of arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts, obtaining concept approval through the submission of a rough layout for approval, and preparing finished copy and art for production and printing.
- Strong PC abilities and application knowledge are necessary, with a preference for Microsoft Excel, Hyperion, and SAP.
- The Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat), as well as Macintosh machines, are required.